...being harrassed.

I recently started being harrassed by a phone number and I have not hobbied in some time. I pai'd for reverse lookup. I don't know if they are trying to extort me or blackmail me in someway. I know the name and was surprised. Stay vigilante hobbiers if I don't move as often as I do could be worse.

If I choose not to hobby anymorethat is my choice. If you feel that I hurt you in someway I'm sorry. If I stop shopping at wal mart wal mart doesn't call me and say hey shop here or ill try and ruin your life.

Sorry to hear this:( I have been attacked many times myself, but for me I expect it, and have thick skin to deal with it.

I am confused, are you a hobbyist or a provider?

No matter which, we providers and hobbyist have to protect our personal information. Such as, hobbyist should use a separate "play phone" and providers, do not share personal info, such as where we live, family names, children names etc...

We have a section, for dangerous encounters, switch and bait, etc...you may consider this.