Cuddle Service

haha, awesome. You already have a Dane. Such big hearts they have. I have a weimar myself. Clingy and needy creatures they are.

I was saying the online dating thing because IME it is not that difficult to reach some level of affection with a date. Not saying you'll go home with a total babe like those in this industry every night. This is one of the reasons I'm here - I like variety and casual connections - which are not as easy to find out there, even if you have all the right moves and looks.

Keep the faith

Weimars are great dogs for sure.

Appreciate the advice dude for sure and to a certain extent I agree. Big issue for me is I live couple hours from ottawa so to find a women willing to make that trip these days is becoming more difficult.

All good though. Had a great experience with Hailey at paradise couple weeks ago and has filled that void.....for now anyways lol. Fairly new to all this but I'm beginning to appreciate the ladies and their candor and honesty when it comes to all this. It's refreshing I find.

I think most of us would be willing to simply cuddle. I know I absolutely would.

Cuddle up and watch a movie as an outcall (or incall)... yes, please.

• Like 1

I think there are gentlemen out there that would enjoy a cuddles only date. Someone who wants some gentle affection, but does not feel comfortable with nudity or beyond because of their family situation.