Rachelle Reigns

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Arranged to see Rachelle when she was here a few weeks back. Made arrangements by email and met at a Winnipeg upscale hotel. She greeted me with a huge smile and in sexy lingerie. She is a full figured, all nature, curvy beauty with blond hair and the most sensuous moves I've had the chance to enjoy. After a shower, she proceeded with a sensuous lap dance which served to tease greatly for the action to follow. As a gentleman, not to give explicit details, but I will say that MSOG, treating me like a king, intelligent, made me the focus of the hour, and well, I'll leave it to you to imagine what she can with her special "candy cane" toy. Her pictures do her great justice, she is a professional and classy lady, and perhaps (if my budget allows), will look her up next time she visits.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Updating my recommendation after the lovely Rachelle's visit in September. Were able to find a meeting time that worked for us both. Rachelle definitely remembers and treats well her repeat friends, very quickly and easily were comfortable and getting busy. Open to multiple positions, safe experimenting, and just love those beautiful eyes and smile. The recovery time is always pleasant,relaxed, but she is always eager to continue. Classy, sexy, safe, seductive, always happy to recommend her.

Met with Rachelle in the late fall in Brandon. All around terrific experience. Great personality. Great figure. Fun! Great.................all around experience!! She knows how to put a smile on your face!! :smile:

I just joined the Rachelle fan club ( everyone except her can get the fan club t-shirt...she just looks to great to hide behind a shirt) I met her during her current tour & was left breathless (literally) She is fun to talk to, although I found it hard to concentrate due to a lack of panties :icon_eek: Her service was wonderful & I won't spoil the surprise by going into great detail except to say WOW!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.