Met Eva at a downtown hotel. From the e-mail exchanges to the moment I left she put me at ease and made this a very pleasant, satisfying experience. She's off to Moncton and beyond next - don't miss this treat.

Today, I had the pleasure of spending time with Eva Pearl in Fredericton. She had been very patient and prompt in answering PMs on CERB and making phone arrangements. Eva welcomed me with a smile and hug. She looks even better than her pics. What a sweetheart! She made my fantasy come true with sexy clothes, beautiful music and skills that left me breathless. Although YMMV, of course, I didn't know if it was her tongue or my head that was spinning . Try to see Eva before she heads back to Montreal. I'm already looking forward to her return to NB!

I met Eva this week on her Fredericton Stop

what a lovely lady makes you feel very at ease

and a lovely body she is for sure better in person

than pics and video. she is a true gfe

cannot wait for her return visit

Had a chance to meet Eva in Saint John. She is more beautiful in person than the pictures which is challenging. She is obviusly into fitness and is easy to talk to and has amazing mouth skills.

Would repeat again and again.....

Guest tr**el*****n

I had the pleasure of meeting up with the lovely Eva during one of her visits this past winter. Her pictures and videos on her website set unreal expectations, but she not only met them, but far exceeded them.

As always, YMMV, but she was very inviting, dressed to the max, easy to talk to, and had the right balance of intensity, passion and fun. A gentlemen never tells more details, but I will definitely be on the lookout for her next visits to the Maritimes.

Guest s******ecan****

I have been waiting to meet Eva for a very long time and finally got the chance today.

As you can see by her website Eva is a consummate professional and my pre-visit communications confirmed this.

Eva stayed at an upscale hotel, accommodated my booking request and was on time for the appointment.

"Model looks" is something used often on here and in Eva's case it is certainly true, she is simply gorgeous as well as being courteous and friendly. She immediately put me at ease had nice background music, phone was off and she was completely focused on me. I was instantly relaxed and felt immediately welcome almost as if I had known her for years.

We spent sometime chatting before getting comfortable on the bed. One thing I had noticed on her website was a willingness to provide some fetish and Dom services. A quick chat outlining my interests and Eva was soon in full control.

She is very professional in regards to BDSM which is not easy especially for a first encounter and she gave me an incredible experience.

Before I knew it I was handcuffed and worshiping her feet, and legs. Eventually she allowed me to kiss and DATY but only on her terms. I was forced to pleasure her until she was satisfied and assured me I wasn't going anywhere until she did. When I made the mistake of touching her without her permission I was punished with a few kicks and slaps.

After about 20 minutes she assured me I was "her bitch" which I happily accept. Worshiping her is absolutely fantastic and satisfying. Before our session ended I had DATO wore a gag, been slapped, handled roughly, had me hair pulled, and nipples tortured and been subjected to face sitting.

She was endlessly creative even to the point of ordering me to have a cold shower before I left.

Eva is a true goddess, beautiful, strong, confident and I absolutely love worshiping her. I left completely relaxed and satisfied.

Of course YMMV but Eva is a true Professional who can provide GFE or experiences such as the one I had and I'm happy to give her a strong Rec.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.