I have sent a email to this fine young and pretty girl on Saturday morning and she was quick to reply. We set up a rendez vous and I showed up at her place which was easy to find and offered plenty of parking(for a Saturday morning).

I got slowed down by construction and showed up a little late but she did not mind. I asked to take a shower just to freshen up and it did not take me long to come out to play with Sophie and her gorgeous little body.

The towel around my waist did not stay on very long so I told Sophie to make it fair her dress should come off and she let me remove it from her slowly.

Sophie is a gorgeous 5'7" tall asian girl who looks very sexy even though she is not a spinner. Her nipples were very responsive to licking and light sucking, she also appreciated my technique of DATY and kept my head between her legs for a long time which I did not mind at all. I will keep the rest of the details of our date between us but promise to give more details if she allows me to next time.

I would recommend Sophie to any one who is into asian girls. Sophie is a girl who enjoys what she does and we connected right away. She speaks english very well and knows a bit of french.

Sophie gets a top notch seal of approval from me.

If you ever read this Sophie thank you for the great time.

NJ

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I've met with Sophie a few times since having settled properly in my new digs in Montreal, back in august.

She's wonderful company to be around and we've had some great conversations going (and still do when we meet); she's one that can put you at ease walking in the door.

She has been a member here since july, for those looking to get in touch with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.