What color underwear are you wearing now.

Looks like this thread should be called 'commando' instead. As so am I.... yeehaw! :-)

I am always open to new ideas... but before we run off and change the thread name to "Commando" I think we would need to do our due diligence and require a proof of the actually veracity of the claim.... like they say a picture is worth a thousand words...lolol

Yes... I know you all see through this feeble attempt at getting naked pictures of people but I have never claimed to be anything other than a pervert :)

• Like 1

I am always open to new ideas... but before we run off and change the thread name to "Commando" I think we would need to do our due diligence and require a proof of the actually veracity of the claim.... like they say a picture is worth a thousand words...lolol

Yes... I know you all see through this feeble attempt at getting naked pictures of people but I have never claimed to be anything other than a pervert :)

You asked for proof so proof you shall get ;-) Rrrroar!

• Like 2

Light grey

(Suggest 'Commando Cougar" be given the benefit of the doubt based on her offer of such a considerable body of "anecdotal evidence" :icon_wink:)

• Like 2

Guest Va******a D****y

I would share, but mine are sheer and you can see me landing strip! I bekieve they are from a bridal line at victorias secret. But they are so elegant.

White with silver touches. Lace and embellishment. White is just a stunning contrast to my skin tone :)

RCAF Blue

(checked my underwear drawer and I didn't have any pairs with lace - lol)

(Thought for the day: why is it a "pair" of underwear when it is only one item?)

Guest Prufrock Cummings
RCAF Blue

(checked my underwear drawer and I didn't have any pairs with lace - lol)

(Thought for the day: why is it a "pair" of underwear when it is only one item?)

I've heard of a pair of socks, but I've never heard of a pair of underwear unless you have two; one for each of your four legs?

Right now, green boxers, and it is so hot out, that maybe I am over-dressed.