Great time with Monica on the weekend.

Guest j_sharp

I'm new to Ottawa and Cerb. I'm really glad this site is around, it's a great resource and I like it alot better from the other sites I've used in the past. Since moving to Ottawa I've had a few so- so experiances with sp's in incall and outcall situations. I've finally found a good match though. Had a very nice time with Monica this weekend. I see there are a couple Monicas advertised on EC, she is the one with the website http://www.luxury-companion.com. Very pretty girl, great face, amazing body, big chest with a small butt(my dream girl). She had a great personality too. We spent 2 hours together and had a very nice time talking and getting to know eachother first. The experiance itself was very hot and she is very responsive(importent to me) She makes it very clear on her website the services she doesn't do and deffinitly sticks to that during the session. I appreciated being warned ahead of time so I'd know what to expect. Even though she doesn't do certain "GFE" things I would all and all consider this a GFE, just because she was so nice to talk to, and really made me feel like she wanted we. I would and will deffinitly repeat.

Nice review partnerr, naw her website says she's 34-ddd, the picture certainly doesn't look like DD let alone DDD, so what gives, was that a typo ? She does look fine though...

yeeehahhhh

I don't know CowboyKenny.

The pictures on EC are very nice and to me, she looks like a definite DD.

Very attractive and busty lady!

Guest j_sharp
Nice review partnerr, naw her website says she's 34-ddd, the picture certainly doesn't look like DD let alone DDD, so what gives, was that a typo ? She does look fine though...

yeeehahhhh

Well all I can tell you is they were huge and beautiful and real. I'm not a bra expert but her bra looked pretty big and she was popping out of it. They looked especially big against her tiny body. Whatever size they are they are some of the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen and definitely not implants which is rare these days.

okey dokey cowpokes, I took a look at the rest of the pics an yall have a point. This cowboy's eyesight aint what it used to be, must be to much masturbating in the barn!

I reckin i was a little to qucik to come to that conclusion, but let it be known Cowboy Kenny doesn't usually come quick!