Plastic Surgeon in ottawa: looking for recommendations

Guest *e*****2

Hey,

I was reading YaYa's thread and thought this might be a good place to get some recommendations for Plastic surgeons here in ottawa that do good work, there seems to be lots of options but no real way to vet their success rate, rate of 2ndry infections etc.

Any recommendations would be appreciated

What type of cosmetic surgery are you looking for? If you're looking for facial cosmetic surgery you should make a consultation with Dr. Gregory Antoniak. He has been in practice for over 20 years, very reputable with an office comparable to one in NYC or L.A. and has the ability to make the necesary changes you're looking for while not making you plastic or fake.

He did my nose and lips 4 years ago and a few skin treatments and I was thrilled with the results. My nose has a better profile now and no one really noticed that I had the procedure done. http://face.ca

Guest *e*****2

thanks Alexa,

Good point, it's for scar removal and breast lift (not implants) and obviously not for me :)

Laser hair removal as well, getting a package setup for my wife (she's had some health issues that caused her to gain alot of weight, finally figured out it was an external issue and it's being taken care of, just has a nasty scar for the surgery...and yes she a total dirty, in fact she more dirty than I am :) )

She's never been a big girl and is worried about the weight loss ruining her breasts (totally legit, we have a son as well).

So I want to get a total package that she wants (remove/hide the scar, lift the breasts, hair removal) and then this summmer, Yaa 3 way time again (Devils three way we have been dying to do but it's hard to meet another guy that is NOT a friend).

Plus she's into girls, I can't wait for her to feel better about herself, fun times again :)

Cheers and thanks!

Hi

I would recommend Dr.James Lacey of the Kanata Plastic Surgery.....He is really good and he also does reconstrustive surgery... Ive had a few procedures done there and the whole staff and himself are just wonderful :) He is also certified here in Canada and the States (he is a member of I think 8 boards) Here is his website:

www.kanataplasticsurgery.com

Hope I could help and if you need anymore info just pm me :)

Brooke

xoxo

Guest *e*****2

Thanks Brooke!

Looks like we have found our place!

if we have any personal questions I will be sure to PM you :)

Cheers!