Guidance for first timer new to Ottawa

Hi everyone,

I'm new to ottawa and the cerb scene, so I could use any help or guidance I can get on how to get started and recommendation on how/where to break the ice. I'm primarily interest in body rubs, don't know where to start.

Is there any protocol and customs to follow? Are there things to look out for or stay away from?

I sent friend requests to a few ladies in hopes to get the ball moving, but other any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Syn

Welcome aboard! The long form answer to your question is to advise you to read through the "New" section. If you feel like taking a shortcut, make yourself clean and presentable and visit one of the fine agencies advertising in your city's section here on CERB. Just be sure you let them know you're brand new. They'll handle you from there. Good lucl and have fun.

Welcome to Ottawa, feel free to PM if you have any specific questions... in the mean time keep reading the New To this section.. also since you are mostly interested in the Body Rub.., read the Massage only section.... you will find pretty much all the answers you need!

Once again WELCOME! XOX

Guest *l**e

there are tons of amazing spas and independent girls on here. All types, ages...everything a guy could want.

My recommendation would be to read the ads, then cross reference with the recommendation section...you can't go wrong with our Cerb ladies if you do a bit of research to find what you enjoy.

Club Madellyn Jae offers a unique and original experience being that we are Ottawa's only private hostess lounge - a piece of delicious pie that offers our members an assortment of sensual and naughty activities, services and events. A must try for everyone truly wanting an exhilarating erotic experience... come see why we are Ottawa's best kept secret ;)

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

CMJ is the leading spa in Ottawa IMHO. It provides a luxurious atmosphere, thick towels and bathrobes, it's very clean and secure, drama free and the attendants are friendly and welcoming. Their frequent parties provide an excellent opportunity to meet the attendants and develop a rapport with them.

Edited by **oo**e

That is your humble opinion and your entitled to say that.

Just like me saying you can't go wrong with ALO spa's, Paradise Spa,Angel's Touch Spa, CMJ Spa and Vibe Spa, each spa have beautiful women working for them, they are all great spa's.

Ottawa also has many independent ladies too.

As long as you act like a gentleman while you're there, show up for bookings, don't use false names and cancel on ladies that you've booked time with because you basically screw the lady out of coin,when there is others wanting to book with that lady.

This does happen to the spa and the lady, we like to call theses guys "time wasters" "lurkers" "bad clients"......and well probably other choice names ;)

All the Spa's have their unique style,atmosphere and of course many ladies, it is up to the gentleman lastly to book with a Spa,to visit that lady, OR an independent.

Just check the recommendation section,for a lady that may interest yourself.

CMJ is the leading spa in Ottawa IMHO.
  • Like 6

Thanks every one for all the info and thank you pistol Pete for all those well said recommendations. CMJ was with out a doubt a for sure place to revisit, and Mandy... Woooow!! Loving it!!! Thanks to all again and happy new year to all!!

Guest **oo**e
Thanks every one for all the info and thank you pistol Pete for all those well said recommendations. CMJ was with out a doubt a for sure place to revisit, and Mandy... Woooow!! Loving it!!! Thanks to all again and happy new year to all!!

You can't go wrong with CMJ. The MAs and members are classy and discrete :). It's online booking system is reliable and efficient. The MAs love working there, treat you with total respect and there is no drama. They have added 5 new MAs just this week and they are smoking hot. I have already had sessions with two of them and I'm planning on seeing a regular later this week. :).

Edited by **oo**e

Are always discrete no matter where you visit. I have visited CMJ and been a member since inception,but also have visited ALO Spa's, Vibe Spa,and Angel'sTouch and Paradise Spa's and of course number numerous independent ladies they are ALL discrete. Just remember,treat them with respect and show up when booking ;)

You can't go wrong with CMJ. The MAs and members are classy and discrete :)
  • Like 2