Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Eversince I read the rave reviews of Hannah Star here and elsewhere, I have been wanting to see her. But because she moves among a few nearby cities, it was a little bit difficult to book her. Recently, I seized a rare opportunity and saw her after we exchanged a few text messages and emails. I am so glad I did - she was as friendly as her texts and emails indicated.

picture.php?albumid=5841&pictureid=37756

Hannah is young, sweet, cute and pretty as everyone mentioned. She is down-to-earth, warm and superfriendly, just as her email address suggests. She welcome me with a big hug and lots of dfk's - the temperature outside was (bitterly!) cold, but her toned and tight body was warm and her warm welcome really warmed me up quickly! :shehot:

We found our way to her bedroom and soon, I went to work on her lovely spinner body. She loved the way I pleased her orally and seemed to really enjoy it. Then she returned the favor and gave a very enjoyable wet bbbj. I had to stop her after a while as I was eager to get on to the main act. :icon_biggrin: After a hot, erotic and very blissful session, we were exhausted and just cuddled up and chit-chatted. That's when I discovered that Hannah is very athletic and she loves sports such as skiing (snow-boarding) and ice-skating, the two winter activities that I love too. We also found out that we are both animal-lovers.

Although it was the first time we met, we were very comfortable with each other. Her service was first rate as she spared no effort to provide me with the warmest and a super-friendly girl friend experience. I have no hesitation to recommend her to anyone and she surely will be my repeat as well.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Luckyme
spelling and addition
  • Like 7

I realized that I forgot to leave a review for Hannah after I saw her a couple months back. I had tried to see her on a couple of occasions before but never quite managed to so I was very happy when we finally made a date. I arrived at her location and was super excited to see how cute she was. Great body, super friendly and energetic. Just plain fun. I'll tell you something though, this girl will keep up with you. I'm not always a high energy kind of guy but that day, I was in the mood to rock and roll and believe you me, we did.

I highly recommend her. She can give as good as she gets and she's fun, friendly and just plain easy to get along with.

I don't usually write reviews as writing is not my strong suit but felt the need to let everyone know how great of a time I had with Hannah. Not only does she have a smoking body and a beautiful smile but also possesses a wonderful personality. Extremely easygoing and open minded.

Can't say enough good things about her. Can't wait to see her again!

• Like 1

I have been Hannah Star's devoted regular since I was lucky enough to have been in brockville last year when she was hosting at a discreet and upscale (for brockville) location.

Since the moment we first met, I felt at ease and elated-she looked even better than her pictures and her warm attitude melted away any fears I had brought with me. 

I won't get to much into service details-she doesn't really offer a menu (very much a ���� basis) 

But her service is always amazing and she always makes me have the biggest smile for days afterwards.

After reading countless positive reviews on Hannah Star's services, and lusting endlessly over her photos, I FINALLY had the pleasure of meeting Hannah at my hotel room in Brockville over the weekend.

When I answered the door, I was immediately and pleasantly surprised by how much prettier she is in person. This young lady has an AMAZING body and one of the nicest asses I've ever seen in my life. Her boobs are just the right size for her tiny frame (she's 5'0 and 100 lbs.).

we just hung out and chit chatted with her. She's really sweet, down to Earth, and she has this indescribably quirky sense of humour that I found instantly attractive. <3

If I was a millionaire, I'd try to see Hannah at least once a week. Since I'm not a millionaire, I'll have to wait until later this summer to see her again, which makes me quite sad.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

She's one of Ottawa best kept secrets. She's beautiful, has an amazing body. Seeing her for the first time was a revelation. I felt so lucky that she decided to see me.

She doesn't advertise that often but if you hit the jack pot and get a chance to see her when she is in Ottawa or on a tour, it is totally worth it. She amazing! I highly recommend her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.