Alexie spinner

Alexie has one of the sexiest little spinner body's I have ever saw. I put my hands around her tiny waist and they were not far from making it all the way around. Her beautifully shaped A cup breasts looked and felt Devine and complimented her sexy petite curves and round firm booty. A pretty face topped off this sexy temple.

As for her skills, she's talented, open minded and a real pleaser.

I was so happy when she opened the door.

I will be repeating this week. (I've never repeated with the same girl twice in one week.

If you like those sexy little petite spinner types she's your lady.

PS. Her photos are not a very good representation she looks Way better in person.

• Like 1

I echo these comments, and will add...

Nice dirty talker, (I loved it when she whispered in my ear, "are you going to punish me for being such a bad girl?")

Being a small boobs man myself, I just loved her firm and perky little "B" titties.

Such a tight, flat tummy...

Hell ya!

Agree with OP. Absolutely gorgeous girl, very sweet and high quality all around.

Saw her today for an hour and was very pleased when she opened the door. One of the most beautiful petite women I've met. Amazing little body with perky and responsive breasts. Incredible flat stomach and a perfect squeezable butt. She has many tattoos but she appears very clean and not a hint of cigs or drugs. Obviously a high quality recruit by MGF!

After I had a quick shower we exchanged pleasantries before a very unrushed session. She's not big on DFK (or even LFK) which is too bad, since that is something I really enjoy. Without all the details, she does offer BBBJ, DATY (highly recommend), CFS, MPOS, COB.

CIM and Greek were extras that I didn't feel I needed first time around, so stuck with the basic offering. MSOG is also included in the hour if you're still good to go. By the time I got around to my release I only had time left for a quick clean up shower with Alexie. Nice way to finish.

Anyway... Maybe a little rambling on, but the bottom line is: If you are considering Alexie then just do it! You will be pleased you did as soon as you walk into the room and will leave with exceptional lasting memories of a very hot session. I won't forget her and plan to repeat everytime she comes to town!

I really enjoyed not only the physical fun but I also enjoyed the conversation. Especially the second visit I had with her this week. We probably shared a bit more about our "real lives" than I'm used to but I found it refreshing.

And Whew, what a kisser...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.