Trick to save $ on a hotel room for outcalls

Once in a while I find an SP that only provides outcalls but becasue I am unable to bring her home my only option was a hotel room. I found this stupid to waste $60 to $120 just on a hotel room that I would use for maybe an hour.

I found two tricks the first is called a day rate hotel room which is about 1/2 the price of a regular room and as the name discribes is for only the day 9 to 5.

The Second trick is defenatly not for everyone but at only $20 it's an exceptional deal but requires an understanding SP. I discovered I could rent a karaoke lounge (10'X12' room with couch/benches) by the hour. The rooms have no windows and a locking door.

The best trick of all is too only use SP's that do incalls.

Good tips Dreamer8!

I agree with you: the lady is already paid her fee so why spend additionnal for a hotel room for so little time?

Sometimes it's because of family, sometimes it's because of roommates so, meeting at your home is just not possible.

Unless one plans an all-nighter with a lady but I think that's rare.

I think everyone enjoys more variety.

I use Day rates all the time.. They usually like 11-3 I have found... Most hotels that are usually $120 a night only charge $75 for the day... When your done.. Leave the key in your room and leave... This way you dont have to feel frowned upon by the desk clerk for coming back in an hour and checking out...

And really, don't think for a minute that it's only guys looking for some discreet fun who use day rates. Actually, a lot of people use them for different reasons. When I travel, I often use them -- I travel at night when there's less traffic on the roads and when temps are a bit cooler on my engine, and I get a room during the middle of the day to shower, grab a few hours of sleep, all at a discounted rate.

..c..

Dreamer could you tell me where you found the kareoke bar for 20 bucks plz. Would really appreciate it.

Dreamer could you tell me where you found the kareoke bar for 20 bucks plz. Would really appreciate it.

PM sent .... if I give it out publicly it will stop working ;)