5 Favorite movies of 2013

Well the year is winding down and as always....this year in cinema has had its ups and downs. Some disappointments and some nice surprises. But better to end things on a high note, so we'll focus on the nice surprises.......that being said, lets talk about our favorite movies of 2013.

Mine (in order) were as follows:

5)

Surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun! I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.

4)

As ridiculous as this plot is, I must say that in this world of remakes and reboots, it was the most original movie idea I've seen in years lol.

3)

The mafia's answer to the Addams Family. This movie was a blast!

2)

Just saw this today and had a lot of fun with it. Stallone and DeNiro's performances and chemistry together knocked it out of the park!

1)

This movie made me laugh and damn near made me cry. Walken and Pacino are just legendary together.

Honorable mentions to Django Unchained and Bullet to the Head (I saw them in 2013 but they were released in late 2012...so I technically can't add them to this list lol)

So what were your favorite movies of 2013 and why?

Edited by castle