Colette

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Colette recently. I feel like I hit the jackpot in meeting her. Brand new to the business, she is a diamond in the rough... all natural, absolutely stunning girl next door, articulate, sensual, erotic, are just some of the words I would use to describe her... the session flowed so naturally and smoothly that I felt like I was back with my ex-girlfriend again... time just melted away as I held her in my arms. It was definitely one of the most memorable sessions I've had in awhile. I'm already counting the days until I can book her again! I'm hoping Colette stays in the industry for awhile, because she has become my SP of choice for the foreseeable future - thanks again for a wonderful evening. :)

Treat her with respect, guys - you'll be handsomely rewarded!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Definitely agree with you on all of your descriptors - I met her last week and she is so earthy, sensual and such a pleasure to be with that you find yourself unable to want to treat her with the most umost respect and gentleness. I actually started a CERB account just for the privelege of meeting her

Absolutely wonderful evening with Colette which was even better than before! Looking forward to her next visit to Halifax.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.