My god,that sounds horrible!!! Least your in Ontario now!! And I ,agree how do you even manage to bring time up someone said nu-den has a sign 20 a song or 150 an hour never saw it,but,he,goes enough to know

Sad to say still in Calgary but visit Playmates in Ottawa when I can

Guest Ni**t*****t
Ah okay!! Funny how Ottawa is such a prim and proper town and we have more relaxed club rules. And Calgary attracted all the youth, known for the red mile and its rules super strict

By all means I am not an expert on SCs however, until recently, I had a job where I would travel a lot across the country.

I visited clubs in a few cities like Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal and more. When I would be there I would always think of how good the clubs here are, of how simple it is to approach a girl, talk, have fun, etc...

We in Ottawa/Gatineau have it great! We have easy going clubs, the most beautiful and friendly girls, great fun, no hassle... the rest of the country should see this and look up to our prim and proper city... Yes it is a sparkling clean city but we sure know what a good SC is!

After having been around, I honestly believe we have the best clubs in the country... and of course, the loveliest girls!

Ah okay!! Funny how Ottawa is such a prim and proper town and we have more relaxed club rules. And Calgary attracted all the youth, known for the red mile and its rules super strict

Yeah the young often don't vote and calgary ca be a very socially conservative town.

I never thought of proposing "by time" rather " by song". What have you done in terms of time blocks and what did you manage to negotiate? Not trying to be a cheapskate here even willing to do this even if it cost a bit more - just counting songs is so distracting.

It's really as simple as just asking the dancer you're interested in! Must clubs cut songs in the CR so they're about the same length (or at least within 30 seconds of each other), so it's easy enough to figure out the right time/$ ratio that's fair for both parties. I don't think a dancer would get offended by it unless you framed it in a way where you were trying to get a deal/rip her off, which it doesn't sound like you would.

Guest Ni**t*****t
It's really as simple as just asking the dancer you're interested in! Must clubs cut songs in the CR so they're about the same length (or at least within 30 seconds of each other), so it's easy enough to figure out the right time/$ ratio that's fair for both parties. I don't think a dancer would get offended by it unless you framed it in a way where you were trying to get a deal/rip her off, which it doesn't sound like you would.[/quote

As I mentioned before, I normally pay by time. I always ask and so far have not been turned down. I pay well and the girls have always been happy with

it.

I am aware some guys try to rip the girl off from what girls have told me but I think it is rather rare. If you agree to a price beforehand and respect your commitments there will never be a problem.

To me, having time rather than counting songs makes it more relaxed. It can be costly however so you need to be prepared for it.

That being said, I don't propose this to many girls I haven't met before unless we connect well before.

With the right girl, I love it this way :)

Should be interesting to see how the Sweet300 and Playmate combo evolves if the prostitution laws remain in limbo although they are to be considered in force for the next year. Occasionally dancers will suggest going upstairs to 300 where a room can be rented

There is quite a high rate actually and it's very much on the down low. I disagree with a previous poster about not asking. There really is no harm in asking. My experience is that the dancer will either;

a) politely refuse,

b)name a ridiculous amount,

c) say something like "Well we should get to know each other better" or

d) name a realistic amount and give you her number to text when you've got a room.

I've had take out from just about half the clubs on this side of the river and at least two on the other side of the river.

It ends up being a lot more expensive but the opportunity to score a hot dancer is pretty cool I must say.

Guest Ni**t*****t
I'll have to try that sometime some,girls I lose track of songs almost,instantly,and others I count close but not,having that,on the back of my head would be awesome

It is awesome indeed if your are with a girl you connect with well :)