New Year's Eve PSE

I figure this is probably a long shot, but does anyone know of any PSE providers in the Downtown Ott/Hull area who will be available late New Year's Eve? (ie, late enough to bring in the new year with)

Being someone who recently completely quit drinking, I'm just not really feeling the usual houseparty scene this year, plus the family lives out of town, so sadly I find myself without any plans this New Year's Eve, but still would like to bring in the new year with a "bang" so to speak ;) Replies can be sent via PM. Thanks and Happy New Year! Drive safe everyone!

Guest n----9

Check out Annessa2009 I've never seen her but she seems to be positively reviewed and I happened to notice she was taking appointments for new years eve.

If you're not drinking, why limit yourself to downtown? If you're prepared to drive a bit, that may open many more possibilities - contingent of course on the ladies being available and not at a few house parties of their own that night. :wink:

If you're not drinking, why limit yourself to downtown? If you're prepared to drive a bit, that may open many more possibilities - contingent of course on the ladies being available and not at a few house parties of their own that night. :wink:

That's just the problem, I don't own a car, which limits me to either cabs or busses, both of which will be next to non-existent that night. From experience I can easily say that there's usually a 2 to 3 hour wait for cabs on New Year's Eve. Like I said, it's a long shot, lol.

Check out Annessa2009 I've never seen her but she seems to be positively reviewed and I happened to notice she was taking appointments for new years eve.

I am taking appointments NYE however i have only planned to do incalls the 30th, I haven't decided whether to keep a room for the following night due to availability of rooms/requests. I am however most certainly taking outcall appointment NYE.

That's just the problem, I don't own a car, which limits me to either cabs or busses, both of which will be next to non-existent that night. From experience I can easily say that there's usually a 2 to 3 hour wait for cabs on New Year's Eve. Like I said, it's a long shot, lol.

Sorry Castle - didn't mean to seem like I was prying. You are correct, it might be a long shot...PM sent. ;-)

I am taking appointments NYE however i have only planned to do incalls the 30th, I haven't decided whether to keep a room for the following night due to availability of rooms/requests. I am however most certainly taking outcall appointment NYE.

Boy, after taking a gander at your pics, do I ever wish Outcalls were a possibility for me! Unfortunately that's not the case right now :(, but thanks everyone for all the suggestions that I've gotten so far both on this thread and by PM. It's nice to see the hobbiests come out to the assistance of a fellow perv :P, I may have found something non-hobby related to do that night, but still haven't quite decided yet. It all depends on how naughty or nice I want my NYE to be.....the financially responsible side of me wants to say nice, but just bout every other part of me (well....the important parts anyway) is screaming NAUGHTY!! ;)

Well let me tell ya, if Annessa keeps the room for that night also, don't miss your chance to go see her. Book early, as she doesn't do incalls on a regular basis. As far as the pics go, as amzing as they are, still does not do her justice. You defenitely won't regret it. Only problem with that is you probably will want to see her everyday. lol Good luck to you!!!!

Ack!! At least you have a back up! :) My plans fell through .. yeeaaahhh .. welcoming the new year on my couch hitting the refresh on CL casual encounters .. woohoo!!