Hot Certified Massage therapist?

Hey everyone, i was wondering if any know of good looking Certified therapists who will give happy endings while getting it partially covered form my insurance plan. Private or public. Thanks.

nothing yet, i havent contacted bailey yet. I think they have to be registered and wiling to provide a reciept.... If anyone finds anything out pm me.

Thanks everyone

nothing yet, i havent contacted bailey yet. I think they have to be registered and wiling to provide a reciept.... If anyone finds anything out pm me.

Thanks everyone

THE GOOD NEWS:

I am a 100% certified, registered professional massage therapist. Took courses in Alberta, Saskatchewan an Ontario. Some of those include

, &
. I am currently interested in evolving my skill with
and
training as well. I am absolutely amazing with my hands!

THE BAD NEWS:

I do not wse, provide receipts for anyone due to my personal privacy preference and do not and will not make exceptions for anyone at this time. Sorry!!!

This topic has come up on every review board I've ever visited. Shocking news, Hurley, but insurance plans do not exist to pay for you to get your rocks off.

To the OP. If anyone does, they will not advertise it publically.. certification comes with rules.

This topic has come up on every review board I've ever visited. Shocking news, Hurley, but insurance plans do not exist to pay for you to get your rocks off.