Thank you to all you ladies

Was wondering if anyone's thoughts where similar to mine. As I have found out that I am not the only man in my situation.

According to Mazlo's Hierarchy of Needs we all require self actualization. Which for most men, can be satisfied rather easily. As long as you are honest with your own emotions.

I love my wife and family!!! A wise man (thanks RNH) told me that you can not have guilt when it comes to this hobby, if you do....well I don't!

The main question is am I the only one that this happens to? I may have only been with 2 SP's to date; BUT after each encounter I feel more and more alive. Not that an encounter was better than the other, but completely different, and both filled every need for self actualization I could ever have.

Ever since my initial "enlightenment" (Thanks Cleo) my home life has never been better. It brought me out of my shell again. I feel alive. Since I met SexxyRebecca the other day, the same thing again.

Am I the only one who doesn't have guilt, but it kind of has the opposite affect? Would love to hear what y'all think

THANK YOU TO ALL THE CERB LADIES WHO HAVE HELPED MEN LIKE ME!!!!

Edited by cdncasanova
typos
  • Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

Interesting post...

Sometimes we can get ourselves into a routine and not necessarily a routine that brings satisfaction. Actually, it can become more like a comfort level.

When that comfort level is no longer comfortable, we may venture out to add a little excitement to balance it out. It might be an extreme sport, a makeover, a new hobby...maybe even this one.

Also, even as men, as we age, we go through our own self esteem issues, mid-life crisis...etc.

Being desired by a beautiful woman outside of our comfort level can re-ignite passion at home as it is excitement, it does wonders for esteem and it breaks monotonous routine.

Although my experience was completely different to yours, as a man, I can see where you are coming from.

I didn't feel any guilt but...wasn't in a happy marriage anyway.

Edited by c**io**m7

I can definitely relate to your situation, I don't feel any guilt over participating in the hobby. Experiences with the SP's are very exhilarating and energizes me in ways that I have not felt in a long time.

The difference for me is I love my wife, what I have with an SP is not love but a whole lot of lust.

• Like 1

I don't feel guilt as I'm in a sexless relationship - her choice not mine. I still love her but I also still need to have sex and you can only take so many long showers. This hobby allows me to take care of that need and the lack of sex in our relationship becomes a non-issue for me. I may be rationalizing but it works for me and I'm going with it.

• Like 3

The first time I saw a service provider I felt a twinge of guilt. That was a long time ago. I don't anymore. I'm in a similar position to the others that have posted in this thread. I'm comfortable with my choices and have no regrets. You deal with what life presents you.

Porthos

• Like 2

Although I'm single here's my take. My first couple of encounters, well I thought what is so great about this lifestyle (one reason I now avoid sites like CL and a Toronto based site that rhymes with CERB ;-) ) But then my forth encounter, WOW!!! and fifth WOW!!! and so on and so on and so on.

The ladies provide more than just sex, they provide companionship. And it takes a very special lady that can provide intimacy, companionship and sex to a man on the very first date without strings attached. It has an intangible value far exceeding any donation asked.

Seeing companions has brightened my life. I enjoy the company of the ladies I see now far more than any ladies I saw (ex-fiancé included) back in my conventional dating days.

So to all the ladies I have seen, or will see, thank you

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

Well, of course you don't have feelings of guilt!

If your first two SPs were Cleo Catra and SexxxyRebecca, then the centre of your brain the processes guilt has been vapourized by their sexiness and their wild, high quality service.

You could probably rob a bank tomorrow and wouldn't even think twice about it! :biggrin:

Seriously though, I do suggest you stick with high quality SPs given that you have set the bar as high as you have. If you TOFTT a few times and have some bad experiences, then your feelings about seeing SPs might change. So, stick with the women of CERB and SPs with a strong reco history, and you will die a guilt-free and fully "self-actualized" man!

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

Very interesting opinions! Unbeknownst to them, many SPs and MAs are responsible for keeping a whole lot of marriages happy! As for me I feel invigorated after a session, I feel happy, I feel manly, and I feel great about myself. I try not to show my enthusiasm too, too much at home ... orherwise one becomes a suspect!! lol lol

Anyway, maybe a good time to thank all the lovely ladies from saving me from divorce court!