PrettyPaige

I am new to all of this and am generally cautious and maybe a little skeptical by nature. I am not very experienced in this world, but I have always considered myself to be a good judge of character. I am sure you have all read Paige’s posts and have become as intrigued with her as I was. Her sincerity that she shows in her posts is actually her. She is not pretentious and is incredibly polite, grounded and sincere. I am so pleased to say that I feel that I have judged her character correctly.

To get to the point, I had the incredible honour to meet Paige last night. I mean honour, as she is very selective about whom she will allow to visit her. I will not talk about what when on between us as that is private and will remain so, but suffice to say I have not felt this good in a very long time. I do want to talk about Paige though.

From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like I had known her forever. She has such an open, honest smile that just seems to embrace you and draws you in. Once you look into those dark incredible eyes, you will be consumed by her sensuality and obvious intelligence. She is very attentive, is exceptionally pretty and has an extremely toned body that she obviously takes care of. It would be really easy to feel intimidated by Paige, but she does not give you the opportunity. She is mature beyond her years and it is obvious that she knows what she wants in life. I have a feeling that she will be very successful! I know from what I have written it will seem that Paige seems too good to be true, but she really is a down to earth and loyal person. Paige may be embarrassed by some of the things I have written, as she is quite modest, but I do not believe I have said anything that is not true.

I will say though that I am really looking forward to learning more about this extraordinary woman.

I am speechless, I really love you guys..your so supportive and appreciative towards me...Thank you and please email me anytime babe, it was so crazy hot eh...

Counting the days.

Be carefull. As with a lady like this one, it is very difficult to not fall in love with her. With such charm, and character you are bound to be infactuated.

well there really isn't much more someone could say about miss pretty..( if you have read any posts about her at all..)...

all I can say is...Don't do it boys!!...She will ruin you for all others...

then she'll get so busy..(with a new website coming and all..) that she may not have time for the little people who met her in the beginning..you know ..before she was famous!!

Seriously, something about this lady...she even accepted me warmly after arriving late and soaking wet! ( it rained alot ok...lol)...gorgeous eyes, hair tied back shows her stunning features...her kiss will melt you...( I get a chubby just thinking about it...days later...)

easy to see how she could become habit forming...lol...better buy a couple extra 649's tho...lol

misspretty> sorry about the lame bike ride...lol...(around the block at 5mph was a hoot tho huh?..lol)...kisses n licks again soon i hope miss pretty!

Guest abulreesh

From what i'm reading on here i'm guessing i need to book my appointment a couple of weeks in advance lol. So how's next month sound paige any open appointments :P.... j/k but i'll definitely call you soon though.

BootLoving, you are absolutely correct !!! She cannot help who she is, which is a sweet and genuine person, in other words, what you see is what you get.

Lookinggg ... that is just too funny !!!!

I know a good man when I see one...your a strong person, honest and warm qualities, who treated me like a queen, it was my pleasure. I hope you dryed off when you got home...:0) Thanks

Hi Paige.I tried to see you last time i was in Ottawa ,But it did,not pan out.I could,not get a hole of you.I will be in Ottawa on Feb.20th to 23rd and would love to see you.Please let me know if it is possible.I hope to hear from you.

If you want to make an appointment with an SP, I would suggest you PM her instead of doing it public via a tread. For your info, I believe she is in xchool right now and I am not sure she takes clients. If you search a little on this site you will see she mentioned that at the start of the school year. She was around during the Xmas holidays.

Hi i so want to meet her after these reviews...sound amazing

where can i find pics of her...none on her website

i sent her message on her website for an appt...how else can u contact here

cheers

AS I posted earlier she is not available while in school that is why she removed her pic and doesn't answer. If you do a search here she has posted this info last fall at the start of the school year.

End of the school year is not that far away. She should be back then and there will probably be a line up to see her. Keep an eye on the annoncement section, maybe she gets a spring break!!!

Guest Richard02

well I tryed to find some pictures, quite impossible! Anyone have a link or something... thanks a lot!

WTF ?? She's not working now guys! She's in school. It's been stated a few times already.

I'm sure she'll be back here to announce when she's open to seeing new clients and her regulars as well. Give her some space, a few of you are acting stalker like! Not cool.

As lonestar stated, end of school is just around the corner. Hold your horses.

WTF ?? She's not working now guys! She's in school. It's been stated a few times already.

I'm sure she'll be back here to announce when she's open to seeing new clients and her regulars as well. Give her some space, a few of you are acting stalker like! Not cool.

As lonestar stated, end of school is just around the corner. Hold your horses.

With your post Cowboy this will be the third one stating she is in school. I hope everyone gets it this time.

You have to wonder why some members ask questions if they are not going to read or like the answers.