How long is an hour?

Guest P*rry

CMJ put it succinctly. "If you pay for an hour, you should get an hour - no questions... period!" A polite mention to the massage provider that a rub to the shoulders would be a nice way to close out the session should do the trick.

Most of my appointments are 45 minutes and I find that is plenty of time for a good massage and happy ending. To clarify, that is 45 minutes from the time my hands touch your back to the time you get up for your shower or to start getting dressed. For clients that request an hour appointment, I usually find that dual showers (either one or two) or reverse massage is necessary to take up the time. MSOG is another reason that someone might request a full hour appointment.

Here are my suggestions for anyone looking to book a full hour appointment:

1. Think about why you want the hour as opposed to a shorter appointment. Is it the conversation and intimacy? Do you enjoy the back massage? If so, let the attendant know by saying "I really like the massage portion, could we spend a little extra time on that?" I always ask my clients at the end of the massage "would you like to flip over?" If you are not ready yet, just ask for the massage to be extended.

If you enjoy the teasing and would like to have the attendant spend more time on your front before focusing on the release, you can mention that as well.

The same applies for any other particular request. If you like dual showers, or reverse massage, let me know and I will leave time to incorporate that :) On a side note, as this is your time to use as you wish, feel free to speak up about when you would like the shower or reverse massage to begin and end.

However, if all you really want is a taste of what the masseuse has to offer, 45 minutes is more than enough, and you really won't get much more bang for your buck for the extra 15 minutes.

2. Opt for the highest price option. If body slides are available, take them. It is difficult for an attendant to use up a full hour if you have limited her options. My body slides can take quite a bit of time and the teasing can be prolonged endlessly, but if I am only topless, there is to quite as much variety.

Please note, some girls do not offer the lower priced options (ex. non nude) for the full hour, so you may want to check in advance.

3. Be a little more conscious of your time before and after the appointment. If you would like your full 60 minutes on the table/in the shower, arrive on time. If you wish to take a shower alone at the start, please be mindful of the clock. No need to rush, but you are taking up time that is not part of your hour, so leave the rubber duckie at home :) When getting dressed, follow the attendant's cues. If she is not particularly rushed, slow to get dressed, eager to chat, then by all means take your time. If she is running around trying to get the room ready, she may have another booking after you so you would be wise to respect her time. If you establish a reputation as a client who is efficient in his exit, your attendant will be more willing to give you the full time or slightly extra on the table in the future. However, if your departure is prolonged, she will have to compensate by cutting short the actual session.

4. Just relax. This is your hour of fun. Let me worry about the time, you just worry about enjoying yourself :)

As a final note I would like to mention the following:

There are some men who last particularly long, so the release needs to be focused on early in order to finish the session in the allotted time. An attendant may assume you fall into this category if you do not tell her about any specific preferences. Therefore, she will begin the release early, in anticipation that her work will continue for quite a while. If you are not a man belonging to this group, your session will finish much earlier than expected. For this reason it is important to tell the attendant what your needs are.

I think the key to any happy session is communication..."talk dirty to me" as Jason Derulo says lol ;)

• Like 3