I am recommending Tanis because i had a great experience with her. This is the first time i went into the SP. Since it was new year's eve, decided i needed some satisfaction to end the year and to start the year off as well. I saw her in here and also she had one in CL. PM'ed her in here and then call her to see if she was available that evening and to my luck she was. Set up a time and decided to have her come to my place.

Once she arrived, she stripped down and showed what i was going to be "admiring" during her visit. And admire i did throughout her visit. She had a great body with terrific legs. I do believe you have to experience her yourself to get the sensual feeling she gives you. I will remember the first time i had greek and it will be thanks to her! I cant wait for the next session.

Best time when getting :bddog: and :motion:. Enjoy!

Very nice review....sounds like you discovered another diamond for the men of Winnipeg.

hey guys it's tanis yes i do love greek it's way better then anything i have experienced. don't get me wrong i do love sex but not as much as i greek...:bddog::bddog:

Well guys I was lucky enough to see this lady on her bday. I'm pretty sure I was the one that got the best present though. I have never met anyone that truly loves greek as much as our little "greek deity" does. I had such a great time the first time that I had to repeat again this past weekend. The second time was even better and I will be looking to repeat as often as I can. She really seems to love what she does. The combination of a great bj, unbelieveable anal adventure, capped of with COB is burned in my memory. I almost have to change my handle from luv2lickpuss because that ass is so great.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well the first time with Tanis was great. I needed to see that ass again so i saw her again last weekend. She came over and i got to admire that wonderful ass again! :D First time, i got to experience her status as a greek deity. The second time around... i got to see and experience what a greek can accomplish! The first and second time, i got to see how a girl can squirt and make you feel satisfied at the same time! :bowdown: After seeing and making her squirt twice on my bed, i got to :motion: that wonderful ass. Almost made her squirt a third time, but the :bddog: was too great! She wasnt kidding when she says if you hit a certain spot for her, she can make you :D! :P Wonder what the third time will be like...

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliments,but lets not forget guys, i love sex to.PM me lets chat:motion::bddog::jackoff:

• Like 1

Was able to see tanis today and all i can say is she smells as good as she tastse:69: Would highly recommend her. Next time I'm goin for the greek:fes: let you know how it works out!

• Like 1

Your statement starts with I call bullshit on this reviewer.My question to you is which one??????theres numerous and i have many callbacks

Fact

How would it be possible to be a walk-out ,yet somehow you were able to get me in a bed with"junk all over the floor and a dirty mattress" these are details you clearly wouldnt know.

Fact

Listen I'm sorry if you wanted a free 1/2 hr or wanted to fuck me without a condom and I said no.......

BUT KEEP THE BULLSHIT IN YOUR ASS AND NOT OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handjob:

I call bull shit on this review and the reviewer as well. Mod you should take down this entire thread. This glowing review came from a person that has a total of 10 posts and about 60% of the posts relate in one way or another to this SP.

This is a SP that has had numerous bad reviews done on her on other boards and I myself walked out on her. If a pooner asked for my opinion, I would be a friend and recommend he is chancing the possibility of wasting his time and money. How anyone can get into it when your lying on a dirty mattress that has been thrown in the middle of the floor with junk laying around with people in the place is beyond me.

Not hard to see why in two years on the board you have made no friends.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.