Body & Soul (Sandy Hill)

Has anyone here been to Body & Soul in Sandy Hill. I keep seeing their ads on the theraputic section on craigslist, but I still don't know if they offer a more adult-oriented massage, if you catch my drift. Here's the ad: http://ottawa.en.craigslist.ca/ths/4290157362.html

I'm not just asking about how relaxed I'll leave, but also about how inappropriate it would be to get an erection while being massaged there, especially if it's not meant to be that sort of massage... that would be embarrassing!

She is a really cute blond. Great massage, but no funny business here. You will be covered the whole time, but her massages are dynomite!

There's been many threads about her, she's a well-known no-release masseuse. That ad is misleading, it makes you think that there could be something more available, but there isn't.

• Like 2

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Julie is a wonderful woman, she gives an incredible massage. If you're looking for the traditional fare then try somewhere else.

The ad really isn't misleading and if you contact Julie by phone she makes it very clear what her service standards are.

If you want one of the best damned massages you'll ever get go see Julie.

If you want a little more then hit ALO, Para/Angels, CMJ, or you could go for a great massage (very reasonably priced) then stop for the other half of what you're seeking.

Anyway, don't worry about raising the sheet a bit, Julie is a true professional and she won't draw attention to it as long as you don't.

Try her you'll like the massage!

Guest *l**e

couldn't have said it any better than the previous thread. she gives a really good massage. And no...and erection will not shock her. Most guys get erect during a massage and I don't know of any RMT's who are put off by this so long as you are being respectful.

I have to disagree, her ad is placed with all other MP/SP ads so WM is right in saying it is somewhat misleading but the massages are great.

Julie is a very compotient massage practicioner with strong hand and a lovely disposition. I went to see her and through her professional approach gave me an idea of the servidces she provides. Her massage was outstanding, thourough and releived the tension I had,though there was no other service provided I left extremely relaxed and content. I didn't expect more than the post suggested.

• Like 1