Hey anyone have any reviews for Katie, she is doing shifts at Broadways, seen her way back when she first started out at Broadways, I know she has had her rough days, Im just curious if she still has the touch? She is one fine tasty hottie..

I haven't been here in months and never really posted at all very much. But I just need to say that any rumours about some sort of robbery that had anything to do with me are complete fabrications.

I don't want to turn this into a soap opera and explain WHY someone might do this to discredit me, but lets just say I was involved in a serious ethical disagreement with some girls in this business. At the time this roberry BS was posted, I really paid no mind because my regulars, the people who see me frequently knew and know now it's not true. I had some people probe for details regarding the robbery at the time, and the people who were spreading the rumour didn't even have any idea what part of town I live in! Just because you read it online, doesn't make it true.

Yes, I have been working again...and yes, I do the very rare shift at Broadways...but I rarely do shifts there.

Katie, welcome back.

Glad to hear your doing well. If the robbery angle was a rumor I`m glad to hear it. You seem really down to earth. You should have defended yourself sooner though. I hope everything works out for you.

"Just because you read it online, doesn't make it true."

You can't believe everything you read online?......I'm shocked :))

Peace

Mr Green

Katie, welcome back.

Glad to hear your doing well. If the robbery angle was a rumor I`m glad to hear it. You seem really down to earth. You should have defended yourself sooner though. I hope everything works out for you.

...I thought about it....but responding would mean that I was acknowledging it....it really didn't bother me, didn't affect my business; I was still seeing the types of clients I wanted to see....

It was SO ridiculous it didn't warrant a response....

Wow, thanks Newton! Sure, I'll take some new pics...have to borrow a better camera than this camera one though LOL ....soon enough...

I just realized, some of those pics are as late as April LOL ....how much can a 20 year old girl change in 8 months? ;)

Wow, thanks Newton! Sure, I'll take some new pics...have to borrow a better camera than this camera one though LOL ....soon enough...

I just realized, some of those pics are as late as April LOL ....how much can a 20 year old girl change in 8 months? ;)

Only for the better I'm thinking!!LOL:handjob:

I was just told by a client that there was more smack written about me on .......... :roll: Apparently me and my boyfriend are addicted to crack and are robbing people :handjob: and to make matters worse, it's happened to 3 people already :shock:

.......... is a joke, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it....nevertheless if you've ever been robbed by me or have any proof of any wrong doing on my part and you're reading this EXPOSE YOURSELF and give us some proof or some hard details! I have never, ever robbed anyone and never done crack, I have never been approached by law enforcement regarding any supposed robbery.

Better yet, if any of you have had a session with me lately, let us know if you were robbed or not...seems like I'm running around robbing people for crack money...unbelievable...:roll: I have to admit, even though I don't take it seriously, it is very annoying being slandered this way.

I haven't been here in months and never really posted at all very much. But I just need to say that any rumours about some sort of robbery that had anything to do with me are complete fabrications.

I don't want to turn this into a soap opera and explain WHY someone might do this to discredit me, but lets just say I was involved in a serious ethical disagreement with some girls in this business. At the time this roberry BS was posted, I really paid no mind because my regulars, the people who see me frequently knew and know now it's not true. I had some people probe for details regarding the robbery at the time, and the people who were spreading the rumour didn't even have any idea what part of town I live in! Just because you read it online, doesn't make it true.

Yes, I have been working again...and yes, I do the very rare shift at Broadways...but I rarely do shifts there.

Better yet, if any of you have had a session with me lately, let us know if you were robbed or not...seems like I'm running around robbing people for crack money...unbelievable...:roll: I have to admit, even though I don't take it seriously, it is very annoying being slandered this way.

I saw Katie two weeks ago and had a WONDERFUL time! She's a real sweetheart and the idea that she's robbing clients was ludicrous when it first was mentioned back in the fall of 2009 and is just as ludicrous now.

This is one of the inherent problems of an anonymous online review board of any sort. People are able to write and opine what they want whether it be fact or fiction. Often, other than relying on the poster?s history and in turn, his or her reputation, readers often have to take information at face value. Although I?m a relative ?newbie? to this board, I have been reading reviews on and off another board since 2007. I must say that on balance, most of the reviews/info is usually accurate and credible. Evidence of this exists because it seems that when a review is made?negative or positive?depending on which board one reads, other members will usually jump into the fray by either a) acknowledging the post?s accuracy or b) questioning its legitimacy because something was written that did not seem to jive with the prevailing thoughts of other members. This is the case where majority rules. And, that makes sense.

However, in the event where a member has written a fictitious and at the same time, slanderous comments about an SP, this would be both truly sad and unethical.

I do not know Katie or her situation (other than what I?ve read about her on this board), but the fact that she is here defending herself suggests that maybe these posts about her were illegitimate. As it goes with any type of ?damage control,? the sooner one speaks up, the less damage is done. Although I am glad that Katie is fighting back now, I wish she would?ve came out swinging earlier, especially if these allegations are groundless.

If these are groundless rumours, one can?t help but feel sorry for Miss Katie or for anyone who has ever found himself in similar circumstances. And, to use the colloquial, simply put....that just aint cool.

since i dont see many diff sp, only 2 to date ,and the other was lets say,,, not worth my time. all i can say is what i experience. i have only felt cautious seeing katie the first time just because i am a super shy guy and was new to this(still am lmfao),matter of fact i believe i seen her the week this issue arrived. do i believe it no. does it make ya think ...yes. btw katie i messaged ya :cooter: hope to see ya again soon.

Well, its been awhile since I seen her, so I took the plunge, boy was I ever happy, she was ready and I exploded with her, I forgot how tasty she really is, this is the first time I got her to cream on me, must of been some new moves on my part, because she never got that wet before, and she did mention that I was doing something a whole lot better.. can't for another session, yup boys.. I hope she stays around for while... as the earlier guy says..I don't see too much SPs, I have another one that is just as hot, but she only works part time.. thank god Katie is here!!