Reviews Asian agencies?

So I realize that a lot of the girls tour. And a very few, like Apple at Ottawa Sweetheart, but is there a reason that it seems like almost none of the girls have reviews?

There are many reasons girls don't get a review.

But those who do, there is only one reason, the guy enjoyed it enough to share.

I use to regularly review these Asian girls, but most of the time, I didn't as I wasn't impressed with the over brushed or out right fake pics. They only thing reliable about these agency were that they all lie about the ladies age by anywhere from 10 to 20 years.

Guest c**io**m7

It just takes one to get it going again...I suggest you TOFTT, share if you enjoy and others may follow.

So I realize that a lot of the girls tour. And a very few, like Apple at Ottawa Sweetheart, but is there a reason that it seems like almost none of the girls have reviews?

Actually there are quite a few reviews for young ladies such as Runa, Chloe, Suji, Yuko etc..

I guess all of them are on tour like you said; when you have made an effort and are prepared to write one, they are usually leaving or have already left. I'll usually write one regardless, if I have enjoyed the session. This will help them do well especially when they return next time - my way of thanking and rewarding them.

I usually have good and reputable service with AP or SL. Candice is phone gal, and she is pretty straight forward with me, and my particular likes and tastes. Like 'Luckyme' says, Chloe, Suji, were my ATF's at AP/SG, sadly they are on tour, or gone back home to the South K-Peninsula. Awesome country if you ever have the pleasure of visiting hobbit-ers.

Lots of reviews for these gals can be found on (ME_B for montreal reviews) T_RB, in the Ottawa reviews section. That is where I hang out mostly, since I hobby in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto triangle, I rarely review, as it is true, the gals are usually there for a short term. The good ones, is the ones that get all my attention (visit$), and they usually work in all 3 cities, so I try to find time to go on road trips to said cities.

Hope this is helpful in any way OP. Safe hobbies to all.........

Edited by YOW1
typos

Recently saw Apple and was my first experience with an asian agency. Not what I was expecting but decided to roll with it. Very limited English and was more of a geisha service experience. The bbbj's were money. The shower together and lengthy massage was very nice. Not the upbeat fun encounter I was looking forward to but ended up being a very needed rejuvenation. Booked 2 hrs and melted into the bed.

What you were seeking there was connection. The x-factor that made you not even care for the sex, but just want to be in the moment with her.

Look elsewhere.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Sorry folks. Still getting used to my phone. I had a question regarding Sugarland and Asian Passion. Are they the same company or run together? There incall locations seem to be on the same street

Posted via Mobile Device

If you can't find a review take it as a sign. I didn't realize that you could only give good reviews on cerb...my fault, I should of read the rules first.I gave a bad review of a Asian agency, it got taken down & I got a warning from MOD. I know they all can't be bad but personally I can't afford to take any more chances. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

If you can't find a review take it as a sign. I didn't realize that you could only give good reviews on cerb...my fault, I should of read the rules first.I gave a bad review of a Asian agency, it got taken down & I got a warning from MOD. I know they all can't be bad but personally I can't afford to take any more chances. Hope this helps.

I probably had same experience as yours. I was tinking I might be lucky, but it turned out I will never repeat.

• Like 2

When AP first came to the scene, I had a terrible B&S experience, only because the young 19yo was my mom's age.

And recently, I went to see 19yo girl at CandyLand and was B&S with a what seems to have been 39yo lady.

So rule of thumbsssss ... Add 20 to claimed age and you're almost there.

And don't expect to see the women in the ad, it's just a representation of what they use to look like, or thought they use to look like.