Guest f***2f***
So why discuss pictures on CL - they are so tiny you can't see any details or make out facial features anyway (maybe just my fading eyesight or old age). I don't even bother scrolling to the pic, rather wait for a favourable review - but maybe that's the patience that comes with older age as well.

The reason is because it exposes a fraud. there is a lot of trust needed in this business and this is the first violation of that. Besides that it is unethical...it's false advertising and theft...if that's not your picture you've stolen someone else's image and you are passing it off as you. Highly unethical business practice.

Hi. New to this and had my first visit with an EC girl. It was totally awesome and the lady in question was everything she had on EC site. I think without a doubt the ladies from the Peg are the smokinest of all:-D

I have been warned about the CL site and have no desire to visit with any from that list. Like I said the EC ladies in the Peg smoke all the rest.

dave