I have to disagree. A very good client of mine has seen her. He doesn't like to tell me when he see's other's , he says he feels like he's cheating on me. I said go for it hun.

He said the one where she is naked might be an older pic, but it is very similar to her in person.

She had a different pic up in one of her ad's where she has her leg up on a chair at the dining room table. He gaurentee's it is her. He said she was sweet and almost shy. But overall he had a good time. I asked if he would repeat and he said definitely.

I have to disagree. A very good client of mine has seen her. He doesn't like to tell me when he see's other's , he says he feels like he's cheating on me. I said go for it hun.

He said the one where she is naked might be an older pic, but it is very similar to her in person.

She had a different pic up in one of her ad's where she has her leg up on a chair at the dining room table. He gaurentee's it is her. He said she was sweet and almost shy. But overall he had a good time. I asked if he would repeat and he said definitely.

That's weird, a third party review. Never seen that before.

Rubin

Lol, cause he lives in her general area and kinda hinted around her.

He doesn't do the review boards, unless he's here and reads them with me.

But he does say the one for sure at the diningroom table is her.

I guess I felt the need to say that those/ or at least one picture is definitely her. You guy's can get really critical from time to time. But has ihatebullshit seen her? Probably not.

Going on tinyeye doesn't always prove anything. After he'd seen her I figured if I had seen something else about her and someone slandered her, I figured I heard it first hand from my client who has also seen Sabrina. Are her picture's fake? She's hot wouldn't you think?

So all in all he had a good time and I had asked about her appearance as it has been brought up before and he said what I originally said.

I hope that helps with anyone that questions her or even plans on seeing her.

If it's the Sarah from Selkirk then the very same unobstructed image has been up on image shack for almost 3 years now, coincidence ?

http://img67.imageshack.us/i/01ud3.jpg/

I stick up for the providers in Ottawa all the time and while ihatebullshit may lack some tact and polish what he says is true and not slanderous. Legitmate providers go to the trouble to have their own photos taken, often by pros it's frustrating to see others using false misleading photos it's an insult to the clients and the honest ladies.

I often questioin the validity of 3rd party reviews, sometimes things get lost in the interpretation. Cerb is free encourage your friend to join and voice HIS opinions and reviews.

• Like 1

Busted. Thanks cowboy kenny. saves us from wasting our time/money.

Call it what you want, busted.

I don't know the lady in question. But if you do a search of her on CL you will see another pic.

My client also said her place was very clean. Unlike mine on some day's,lol.

I totally agree. The photo is obviously not of her, and if she is for real, then why use a fake photo? I paid my photographer, who is admittedly a total amateur, but he got a hold of an extremely good camera and we went to town. Now I admit that I should, without question, hire a professional to do my shots, but for a plethora of reasons...or rather excuses, I keep putting it off. So, I keep the ones I have up, and they're still under 6 months old, so I think they can still be considered rather recent. But my whole point here, is that it didn't take much to get a few shots of what my clients would be getting. It allows them to determine that I'm not a spinner, I have large, natural breasts, my legs are long and lean, etc. This way, any possible embarrassment is avoided because my pictures are truly of me, and there's no room for misinterpretation due to misrepresentation. It baffles me that some girls still insist on using fake photos, when the client is obviously going to be able to tell as soon as they meet. Sarah may look similar to the girl who's picture she's using, but she should show a little respect to her potential clients and give them a real shot of herself. Trust me, it ain't that difficult.

But has ihatebullshit seen her? Probably not.

Going on tinyeye doesn't always prove anything. After he'd seen her I figured if I had seen something else about her and someone slandered her.

Why don't you ask me, instead of just assuming, one of my friends did see her and walked away, she is heavier than the pictures and had a slight resemblence to her but was not her in the picture, so get off it Holly. I don't post bullshit on people. BTW when did you say you were leaving for Calgary?

Why don't you ask me, instead of just assuming, one of my friends did see her and walked away, she is heavier than the pictures and had a slight resemblence to her but was not her in the picture, so get off it Holly. I don't post bullshit on people. BTW when did you say you were leaving for Calgary?

Well if you pay such close attention to things, I guess you'd have seen it was being put on hold.

Life happens and I'm resumming my seasonal job here again. So I'm hanging around for a few more months. Calgary isn't going no where, so I didn't find the need to take such a plunge in such a short time.

Beside's why do you care. Lot's of ladies are either retiring or moving, but like I said life happens, situations change. That is one of the best parts of this business I can do what I want when I want. Have responsibilities here first and foremost. I still take my every 2-3 month trip out there like I have been since last year.

I totally agree. The photo is obviously not of her, and if she is for real, then why use a fake photo? I paid my photographer, who is admittedly a total amateur, but he got a hold of an extremely good camera and we went to town. Now I admit that I should, without question, hire a professional to do my shots, but for a plethora of reasons...or rather excuses, I keep putting it off. So, I keep the ones I have up, and they're still under 6 months old, so I think they can still be considered rather recent. But my whole point here, is that it didn't take much to get a few shots of what my clients would be getting. It allows them to determine that I'm not a spinner, I have large, natural breasts, my legs are long and lean, etc. This way, any possible embarrassment is avoided because my pictures are truly of me, and there's no room for misinterpretation due to misrepresentation. It baffles me that some girls still insist on using fake photos, when the client is obviously going to be able to tell as soon as they meet. Sarah may look similar to the girl who's picture she's using, but she should show a little respect to her potential clients and give them a real shot of herself. Trust me, it ain't that difficult.

well said Soleil, what`s the point anyway? Obviously these people are out to rip us off by takeing advantage of our good and decent nature. Thinking we will except them because we don`t have alternatives. Well Hello!!Look at all the beautiful girl on EC and in the MPs. These scammers should always be exposed. Don`t feel sorry for them at all.

PJ

I was willing to give Sarah the benefit of the doubt, given that I haven't seen her and can't personally say if that's a fake photo. But she has another photo up today that 1) doesn't look anything like the person in the first photo, and 2) is obviously fake... the model is just too hot, the photography way too professional.... looks like it was ripped off from a modeling magazine.

Having said that: could it be her? Maybe, I haven't seen her in person. My guess: absolutely not.

I think as a fellow SP that if one was really into the industry she would update her photos and not use one thats been around for years. it not hard to snap a new one. digital cameras are perfect for this reason.

I take all of my own pics, sometime I'll even let my client take some (with my camera of course) but there should be no reason why, (if its really her) she cant update her photo.

She hasn't advertised on cl in the past little while, maybe because it was discovered she was using fake photos. I've never seen her but according to a third party review on this thread, she provides an adequate service. Personally, I would stay away from anybody who attempts to deceive by using fake pictures. Read the rest of this thread alphawolfe and you'll probably find the answer you're looking for.

I figured I heard it first hand from my client who has also seen Sabrina. Are her picture's fake? She's hot wouldn't you think?

No slander...

My pics are 100% originals, taken by OPC (also a cerbite), recent, and if your client don't say so, maybe he could tell me...

So why discuss pictures on CL - they are so tiny you can't see any details or make out facial features anyway (maybe just my fading eyesight or old age). I don't even bother scrolling to the pic, rather wait for a favourable review - but maybe that's the patience that comes with older age as well.