I had the privilege of seeing the adorable Sindy Love recently. Sindy is visiting from Toronto and her incall location is in an upscale downtown hotel. At the moment she advertises on Ottawa's BP. She told me that she had joined cerb and had a cerb profile page, but being new, she was still figuring out how to make her ad. appear on cerb.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=94874

Sindy is a very cute and sweet tiny sexy spinner. She has a beautiful smile and a charming personality - very accomondating and willing to please.

We had a little chit-chat in the beginning. Being our first meeting, she seemed a bit shy at first, but she soon warmed up after trying to warm up my freezing fingers with her warm hands and after enjoying a few laughs. A lot of passionate dfk's followed when I offered to give her a massage. She appeared pleasantly surprised and said lovingly that she should be the one to give me one instead. Soon my sensual and erotic massage accompanied by some gentle oral pleasing brought her to the mood which was the actual purpose of my endeavour.. lol.

After our amazing and satisfying sesson, we cuddled up in bed and she told me how much she enjoyed the way I pleased her orally. She seemed to enjoy what she's doing and she's definitely not a clock-watcher. Even when the time was up, she still offered a shower with me before I left.

Sindy told me she'd be here only until Thursday. If you see her, be gentle with her - she's a real delicate asian doll! For me, she's a definite repeat. Thank you, Sindy, for a great time!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by Luckyme

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.