vibe spa asians

I am huge Asian fan lol. can someone pm me about Anastasia and Tya, as far as services offered and prices, and which one might be better for some things. If the 2 ladies themselves would care to pm me sone info, that would be appreciated. thank you

• Like 1

If you are a fan of Asians, Tya and Anastasia will not disappoint...within Vibe's massage ads on CERB you are able to "click to view" any of our attendant's recommendation threads to see what others have thought as well as their personal profiles to view their message boards & contact them directly.

All of our attendants have the same rates and offer the same relaxation package, in general; sensual showers for two (or three!) full body sensual massages & bodyslides.

Tya & Ana will PM you with the specifics. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I don't see it stated explicitly. Should I infer that Tya and Anastasia are Asians?

From the first sentence of Vibe's post: "If you are a fan of Asians, Tya and Anastasia will not disappoint"

I think that's pretty explicitely stated... :p

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I heard from a believable source that Anastasia has retired. I believe Tya is now an indy and occasionally posts here on Cerb.

What may disappoint, however, is that neither of them works there any more :)

Doh! I just noticed the date on the original post. I didn't realize this was an ancient necropost brought back to life by the unholy magic of DaveP...