Sign in to follow this  

Massage for Ladies...best way to warm up

Guest *l**e

Hi Ladies,

Winter blahs totally suck...let's spice up your day with an amazing massage...your place or mine!!

The following is my availability for this week:

I am available 9-9 today through sunday!! Lots of time for you to be treated like a queen.

Normally, I'm avail evenings mon-fri and all day and evening sat and sun.

PM to book....$50/hr, $75/90 minutes

I'm 5'11", 185 lbs, fit, tan and attractive

picture.php?albumid=7518&pictureid=49019

The following is a list of services I can and have provided:

-relaxation/therapeutic massage...I come very highly recommended in this regard; my massage skills are top of the line

-massage teaching; I have taught MP's and others the fine art of giving a great massage. If you are an MP who wants to improve his/her skills or a hobbyist who always wanted to be good at massage, I am happy to share my knowledge with you

-couple massage; choose the female MP of your choice, or I can suggest one for you based on your likes and together we can massage you and your wife/girlfriend. This is always a great night!!

-voyeur massage; if you would like to watch your lady get a fantastic sexy massage from an attractive man, I'm your guy. this can also turn into a 4 hand massage where you and I both massage your lady. If you don't have a lady, I have several volunteers who would be happy to receive a massage while you watch.

-group massage; I offer good rates for groups. If you are having a ladies' night, having a good looking guy there to massage each guest can make for a super fun night

Sign in to follow this