Clean and Safe

Any advice on what to say to an SP to make sure that they are clean and safe tom use? Some advertise that they are tested up front, others never mention anything. Any advice would be appreciated.

Any advice on what to say to an SP to make sure that they are clean and safe tom use? Some advertise that they are tested up front, others never mention anything. Any advice would be appreciated.

Don't say anything. It is a pointless question to ask and potentially offensive. Simply choose safe sex practices, and you should not even be concerned about the issue. Safe meaning cbj not bbbj, no daty, no kissing or light kissing only. Or for the truly nervous, choose a non full service option like a bj or hj with massage. You can get over your concerns and nerves if you do non-fs with any sp first, then revisit her when you feel that she has safe practises. YOu can also choose to see an sp who does not provide bbbjs, for example, to increase your comfort level.

I say asking an sp if she is clean, etc is pointless because if she doesn't test regularly, she is going to say yes she is clean. If she does test regularly, she is going to say yes. So pointless. And if someone got test results back 3 days ago, they have still had experiences that may expose them to an std by the time you visit with them.

Chances are lower with sps tho because they are aware of transmission and do take fewer chances with their health. You are better off with a sexual encounter with an sp than some random chica off the internet dating sites, or a nightclub, in other words.

• Like 5

Guest C*****tte

To add what fortunateone said, there is now way to know even with non-sex workers or civilians as I like to call people outside of the adult industry. You need to take care of your own sexual health. Choose activities based on your concerns and get tested every 3-6 months. Even if you choose covered services still get tested. That is the only way to know if you have something and then do something about it if you do.

Oh, I should add, get yourself tested and await the results, before you visit your first sp. Many people pick things up in their youth or teens due to failure to use condoms, and then freak out after their first sp experience. It is better to know going in if you have picked up anything in your "civilian" life, rather than wait until later and assume you got it thru the hobby.

Oh, I should add, get yourself tested and await the results, before you visit your first sp. Many people pick things up in their youth or teens due to failure to use condoms, and then freak out after their first sp experience. It is better to know going in if you have picked up anything in your "civilian" life, rather than wait until later and assume you got it thru the hobby.

Good advice I agree. You can never be too safe, and even though its protected its always best to stay on the safe side!:p