Anyone else get frustrated that some of the best women are not indy?

Im sure others have experienced this same thing. I personally don't like incall, especially at a mp...would so much prefer the comfort of my own surroundings. I know ladies work there for various reasons, safety, steady work etc. I am so wanting to have a session with Beckie who I see on CL everyday, but I know she is at a spa (ALO i think) and so for that I wont go. Maybe its just me...guess I need to find another indy curvy redhead who gives good rubdowns..

Im not sure if I get your concerns on going to a MP. I have been going to MPs for years and have never had any problems and I like the fact I can always go with another choice if the lady I was looking for is busy. that said, I've also gone with indy sp and MA and have also enjoyed incalls with them.

I don't know what your problem would be with a spa, especially ones like ALO, Angels/Para or CMJ. If you're looking for an outcall massage check out CMJ, they provide that service, I think it's called Touch of Euphoria.

• Like 4

Guest S*rca****sid

You're only frustrated because of your own decision. It has nothing to do with the Provider or the business.

Take the plunge, get out of the house and enjoy yourself!

Guest c**io**m7

So, you personally don't like in call yet recognize the aspects such as the safety of a lady? If you want to see Beckie, put aside your dislike of in calls recognizing that her safety is paramount and go see her. ALO locations are discreet, safe and enjoyable.

As recognized by fStop, you are making yourself frustrated about this.

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Jimst2011,

The provider's cited in the above posts all provide a high quality, high standard of service where the client's privacy and discretion is of their utmost priority because as clients we're the source of their business revenues and they strive to make sure the surroundings make us as comfortable as possible so we can enjoy a great massage and the company and conversation of a beautiful woman. They equally provide a safe working environment that ensures the safety of the women working for them which is a first priority of all of us who post here on CERB.

ALO, CMJ, Angel's/Paradise all provide superior standards and exceptional women so you won't even notice the surroundings. Your eyes and thoughts will be totally distracted that even if a bull moose went running through the spa you probably wouldn't notice.

Trust me you won't notice the difference between these establishments and a regular spa, in fact the owners spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to make sure we the clients are pampered, spoiled and feel great when we leave.

Anyway, I do appreciate your need for a possible mobile massage so call Jas at Touch of Euphoria. If you like well built redheads then find out when Mandy's working and book with her. She's a lovely, elegant poised gal who will leave you seeing stars.

Good luck with your choice but if you feel adventurous do get out to the spas and try them, you surely won't be disappointed.

Happy hunting, play safe, treat the ladies well and pay it forward!!!

Walking thanks for the tips...I got nothing against spas or the girls that work in them. Was just saying that I prefer outcall, and wish some of the girls I see working at spas did outcall. No disrespect to any of the beautiful ladies out there. Maybe someday I will venture down to visit Beckie..