Its Been Two years This Month

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Its been two years since MightyFinn joined this board. Time has sure flown bye! Even though there has been a name change since that time I have continued to enjoy my time here. Thanks to all who have befriended me. Also a big thank you to the lovely lady (she knows who she is) who took my Virginity(of this new lifestyle) a very big thank you for bringing me back to life after feeling rather dead for a very long time!

It is always nice to read these types of threads where people take the time to be thankful and grateful to some. I enjoy your presence here and wish you continued enjoyment of the site and all it has to offer. :):)

Happy Anniversary MF, or should I say Excaliber.

Enjoy your presence on this community

Look forward to your continued contributions to CERB

Well done

RG

Guest a**4*

Well done Excaliber on your two years I was thinking the same last week I too will be here two years and thinking back on the day I meet my first S.P. because of her I am here she brought me to a great community after coming here I meet a wonderful lady which I am a regular and she is a great friend and having great friends here and to be around so many beautiful ladies is heaven to learn the positive and not the negative about this industry and all it has to offer and cerb is the place to be and learn about the industry time flies fast when you are having so much fun so I raise my glass to you Excaliber and all the beautiful ladies the community.members and the mods for making it a great place to be