This Lady looks amazing. Man I wish I hadn't blown my budget this month. Will certainly TOFTT and report back....

WHITE RABBIT SORRY to hear you blew your pooning budget for the month already (on the 3rd of the month). If it makes u feel any better Feb is the shortest month of the year,

Haha. Thanks. I thought it was January. Yay a new month. Will report back

Additional Comments:

Ok me stupid. I've seen this lady before. Oh man you know you've been doing this a long time when you loose track of the ladies you've seen. Anyhow saw this young lady today. Incall downtown. Room stunk of smoke so that was annoying. Good hotel tho.

Overall Kelly is quite cute not unlike Alyson who has been advertising. Very cute and curvy body with an awesome full plump ass, small pear shaped breasts. Service was decent but a little lacklustre. Not an overly sensuous affair but YMMV. Don't think I'll repeat but who knows I'll probably have forgot about this review in 6 months and it will be ground hog day all over again.

• Like 1