Eva Pearl

I had the pleasure of meeting Eva on her last visit here and she was was lovely in every sense of the word. I wish I had been able to spend more time with her! She left me very satisfied and before I left laid next to me and cuddled for 10 minutes or so and it was almost as satisfying as the previous activities!

Classy, sexy and warm. She's a real gem!

This past February Eva toured here on PEI unfortunately for me she arrived on the island the same day as I was leaving, we have sort of flirting with each other since I sent her a little email expressing my thanks for her coming to PEI and how professional her website was, how hot her pictures looked, how cute her little teaser videos were and how much I looked forward to meeting her if she ever came back. I smiled when I saw her ad that she was coming back, I contacted her immediately booking a hour and a half, with all correspondence with Eva it has being nothing but prompt before and after our visit.

In regards to my visit Eva had asked me what made me the happiest when visiting so I told her I was a gentleman who loved to kiss, snuggle up together on the bed exploring each others body with whatever made us both comfortable in others words I considerate myself as a very passionate person who is in no rush, a man who cherishes the journey as much as the ending. Her comment was I think we were made for each other I enjoy what you are asking for very much also.

The day has arrived I knock on her door I walk in to see this Ebony Goddess in a Gold colored dress that hugged her petite sexy body,she looked so damn hot she could of just walked off a runway into the hotel room just to meet me, a couple of words she describes herself as is exquisite, classy, mystical beauty, I have to add stunning she looked amazing.

She greeted me with a big hug and kiss as if we had known each other for along time, I believe the flirting before hand helps a lot, shortly after she was sitting on my knee while I was removing that size extra small sexy dress off her very fit and sexy body to reveal some very sexy pink lingerie.

Eva had stockings on, not sure how she knew how much I love to feel a sexy leg with stockings plus how much I enjoy removing them slowly, Eva has a quote "Pleasure is the Essence of Seduction" on her website, I would describe that sums up how removing the rest of her lingerie was for me, I was mesmerized how sexy she was as I removed each piece of lingerie.

For the intimate part of our time together Eva is an amazing kisser, if you guess it was hot, amazing you are correct it was, the little game UB6IB9 was mindblowing, there was a little body oil involved, for the rest I suggest you book Eva to find out how all her hard work in the Gym pays mighty dividends to us hobbiests in the bedroom.

In closing, Eva when you asked me what I was looking for when I booked my visit, you replied I would be a very happy Magician when I left, well my very sweet Eva you exceeded all my expectations and more, I hope I have the privilege of your very sexy and I must say pleasant company in the future, you are definitely the exotic mystical beauty I hoped you would be.

In looking back I wished I had booked more time, I will know better for the future.

Cerb gentleman you are indeed in for a treat if you go to visit this very pretty classy lady:)

Magician

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.