Is there such a thing as cheating on a stripper

You can only cheat on a stripper if you are in a committed relationship or married.....

If she expects you to pay and just see her and you do that it's called excellent client management by her.

Just my opinion

I totally agree. If you spend money each time you see someone then it's purely a business relationship and nothing more... ever.

What if you only spend money when you see her at the club, but spend alot of time with her off-the-clock? :p

Had booked my favorite for the entire night last night, and she suddenly decided to introduce me to some other girl she found really hot. Asked her if she wanted to try a duo and her eyes lit right up. One of my best CR experiences to date.

Simple solution guys, find a favorite that likes to share.

Reading this thread reminds me of a couple of corny quotes.

If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back, it's yours.

If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.

And for the guys who have been in the club all night long and have had one drink too many.

If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back, it's sure to be a drunken idiot asshole.

• Like 2

I am still of the opinino that, if there is money exchanged when you have a date or everytime you meet, it is purely business. You are not a friend, lover or whatever you want to call it... you are a customer, so you can't cheat if you see someone else :)

I agree with Nighthawk. If you are always paying it's business. If there are social meetings in which she or both of you cover the cost there may be more. I've done both scenarios. Be a gentleman at all times, but don't see something that isn't there.

Even if the lady is also a friend... seeing another dancer is not cheating.... it's the business. if your seeing two ladies socially maybe buy in the club I think not.

Just my opinion