To the MOD's and all memebers of CERB

Ladies and Gentlemen

I was working in Mexico City when the Earthquake hit the city (no, I am not from Mexico, I was working at the Autonoma University in the DF)

I went through hell, looking for co-workers and friends and I can tell you that it is an unimaginable disaster....

This earthquake in Haiti has been worst because Haiti is the poorest country in there is....

I ask you (all of you) if the MOD's agree, to send 10 dollars to the MOD's for them to send our contribution to this terrible tragedy....

In my own "space" I will send 50 dollars to the MOD (Need an address MOD's) for every client I get Out calls or In-calls.....

PLEASE DO NOT STOP BEING WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS......

Mod's Ineed your answer to this.....

Thanks so very much to every one!!!!!!!!!

Tracie Gold:idea:

I don't think MOD is going to give us his address, but I'm sure the good people here will follow this link and contribute. We at work have already started a donation..I'm sure there is others doing the same.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21566

(Need an address MOD's)

I don't think MOD is going to give us his address, but I'm sure the good people here will follow this link and contribute. We at work have already started a donation..I'm sure there is others doing the same.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21566

Red Cross or other major NGO is the way to go. (MOD values his privacy. And he's not an aid organization, but an Internet businessman,who, I'm sure, has already made his own donation through the appropriate channels.)

Lots of places to donate! No need to send it to me but I do appreciate the trust you have in me to do such a thing! ... lots of places will take debit and cc's as well. I would not be able to do that for this (at least not at this time).

I would encourages everyone to donate who has some extra cash. It makes you feel good and man they really got hit hard so they sure need help. I wish I could jump on a plane and go down myself and help first hand.

I am sure MANY places have a PayPal donate button and some may even have a certapay/INTERAC system set up for donations. If not somewhere near you I am sure is a location you can drop off donations.

We really do have a great community here!!

Thanks MOD and all of you who answered to my thread....I thought the MOD could open a P.O.box or something and we could send checks or money orders there. I trust the MOD's after seeing his equanimity in all the comments and threads. I respect the MOD's and thought this was a viable possibility. Iam sorry it is not at the moment.

CERB is formed by "Persons" and these persons are WODERFULL...this,to me,was an opportunity to show many out there that we have the power to feel not only the desires of the flesh but also that we have souls and we empathize with other human beings.

SP's, MS's, clients and all who form a part of CERB are not made of any other substance who differs from the rest....we are may be even better!!!

Then, I guess we all will contribute to Red Cross or any other reputable organization!

Thanks for reading...

Tracie:wink:

I would hate to think that someone would assume I would not be willing to do this. I would for sure but I would also hate for someone to question where exactly the money was sent to. I just think with all the "already established" places that would accept donations it would be best to use those resources.

If we ever did a drive for say one of the ladies who was injured (heaven forbid) or anything directly needing assistance here in Canada for our industry I would volunteer in a heart beat to collect donations as we do have a P.O box already.

that was a very thoughtful and considerate post TG - you are to be commended for taking the initiative in bringing the idea to everyone's attention.

It obviously says something about the kind of person you are.