well i just watched the last show (again) of the tonight show with him, and i can say he will be missed. i still do not this that Jimmy Fallan will ever be as good as him but well that NBC. over all you could feel the emotion from Leno in the ep. tonight and i hope he moves on to other things.

Cheers to Jay, Best of luck :chug:

• Like 2

Guest S*rca****sid
i still do not this that Jimmy Fallan will ever be as good as him...

Jimmy Fallon has a proven record with his time on SNL and the last few years with his own show. Him and his team of writers have a bit more edge and talent compared to the previous regime.

Jay Leno should have retired long ago. I think he lost a few fans with his last "retirement".

I may be young, but I have watched Jay Leno for years, and as many of you said; he will be missed...However I do believe that after he came back from his initial retirement, he lost his 'spunk' he just wasnt Jay anymore :(

I also believe that although Jimmy Fallon didnt start off as great as Jay, he will do an amazing job in late night TV

Cheers To Jay Leno: May you love life, and Stay Retired, and Enjoy your cars

Cheers To Jimmy Fallon: May you have success in filling the shoes of Jay Leno ;)

I miss him so much and I am ready to move on and join Team Fallon.

I have watched some of Jimmy Fallon's shows and I really like him.

Jay Leno's jokes on Bill Clinton sex scandal and John Wayne Bobbitt are unforgettable.