Felina Rose

Was wondering if any one has seen or has any info on Felina Rose she has an add on BP.

She is advertising as a Exotic Passionate Experience, Beautiful exotic Latina.

She was positively reviewed on the other Prairie -e.r.b. on January 21st. You could search her name there.

Thanks I will check it out.

I had the pleasure of seeing Felina a couple of days ago and would repeat in a heart beat.... service included dfk, bbbj, cim, daty and cfs.... she insisted on getting me to msog which is a rare occurrence and not one I have had a SP insist upon given, to use her words, "...lots of time left!".

• Like 1

Yes I did see Felina Rose at her new location. She is a very nice woman and makes you feel comfortable. Keep in mind she is 40 and not 20. She is very open and accommodating. A very passionate woman and I think as time went on each visit would be more enjoyable.

Felina is indeed someone worth seeing if you like a educated, curvaceous, natural beauty , and mature woman who enjoys the company of respectfull gentlemen, and has very favorable reviews. She knows how to please!

• Like 1