86 members have voted

1. 1. Ever thought about going the other way

• No way, never.
    • Thought about it, but could never do it
    • I'll do a MMF with the girl as focus, but that's it
    • Want to try it once
    • Already been there
    • I am bi-sexual

I would try MFM under the right circumstances. Haven't been there yet though. There is still lot's to learn for an old pup like me.

GHT

when we were kids, my friends tuaught me how to masterbate and we did alot of boy boy stuff . even got a few BJs from other young guys. tried to give one once. When the girls entered into the equasion the boy boy stuff stopped. I found it way more pleasurable playing with girls.

Sex to me is as much a visual thing as anything else and I much prefer to look at a beautiful woman while enjoying it.

Later in life I have, however, enjoyed the MMF experince a few times with no MM contact other than a grin or wink.

Also Have enjoyed lots of FMF and FFMF play, but I really like it when the girls get into each other. That`s my visual thing I`m talking about.

Never tried a TS, not totally against it but she`d have to look pretty hot. Ok now I`m thinking about it.:handjob:

PJ

I'm a huge fan of MMF threesomes!

And I've probably mentioned my huge fantasy about being with a TS. Anyone want to do a MMF with me and a T-girl, oh jesus, you let me know!

And I've probably mentioned my huge fantasy about being with a TS. Anyone want to do a MMF with me and a T-girl, oh jesus, you let me know!

If only I was brave enough!!

The TS that I had mentioned before is coming back soon - maybe - keeping my fingers crossed... still dont think im ready for, I guess, taking it (dont know if I ever will be to be honest), but again I hope she comes so I could still some exploring fun again with her.

I`d give it a go except we`re at opposite ends of the province. Bout 14 or 1500 miles I think. So I guess it`s safe to be brave from a distance.

PJ

I'm quite open minded really. I've been looking for a MMF gig for awhile but no luck. The TS angle has peaked my interest too lately. Never done one but might not rule it out? It's funny how you change with age. 15 years ago I'd have said no way ever!

I would have a problem with MFM. The TS route is not real interesting as most I have seen are just too male for me.

There is one TS that was in Ottawa, I think in 2008, who I thought I would like to try if she ever came back, but that never happened. Not sure if I am happy or sad about that.

The TS I was focused on was Aylhin from California. I am betting that this TS would change the mind of a few guys, not only me. Have a look at http://www.aylhin.com/about.htm

For sure, this TS would tempt me into that world.

BTW, look close to the last para of the biography page, otherwise there is no hint we have a TS site here.

I would have a problem with MFM. The TS route is not real interesting as most I have seen are just too male for me.

There is one TS that was in Ottawa, I think in 2008, who I thought I would like to try if she ever came back, but that never happened. Not sure if I am happy or sad about that.

The TS I was focused on was Aylhin from California. I am betting that this TS would change the mind of a few guys, not only me. Have a look at http://www.aylhin.com/about.htm

For sure, this TS would temp me into that world.

BTW, look close to the last para of the biography page, otherwise there is no hint we have a TS site here.

I had the same thoughts about TS girls, etc. That is until I read this post and viewed the website attached to it. I must say after looking at her pics. I would have to re-evaluate my stance on TS girls! An eye and mind opening discussion thus far!

Yeah, Aylhin is definitely the TS that started me thinking I really wanted to try that kind of experience. Beautiful. I thought I heard somewhere here that she got the surgery and was done, but guess I'm wrong?

Posted via Mobile Device

Oops I voted! I thought women were included too. Sorry !:confused:

Haha - you picked to try a guy just once, right? ;)

I am not homophobic at all but I have just never felt attracted to a male in the past...having said that I voted that I would try a MMF and would not be terribly squeamish. Who knows when skin and passions are flying right?

Now I have to echo how some of those TS girls would certainly be the way to start if you wanted to experiment!

Yeah, Aylhin is definitely the TS that started me thinking I really wanted to try that kind of experience. Beautiful. I thought I heard somewhere here that she got the surgery and was done, but guess I'm wrong?

Posted via Mobile Device

I heard the same..too bad tigerclaw wasn't here anymore i think he actually met her.

this is one hot lady.....

http://www.tslucy.com/gallerymain.htm

makes you think about it....

yes Lucy is beautiful and i'm still itching to meet her...Tiger tried to get her for my birthday last year but it couldn't happen..boohoo...

I heard the same..too bad tigerclaw wasn't here anymore i think he actually met her.

yes Lucy is beautiful and i'm still itching to meet her...Tiger tried to get her for my birthday last year but it couldn't happen..boohoo...

Yeah, Lucy is the one I fantasize about! Damn, I just read her reviews and ended up flicking myself off. Note to self: go to Toronto ASAP.

So I consider myself a very sexually open minded straight guy. I had a few MM experiences when I was younger, one that was mutual masturbation, and the other one wasn't as good, since I was drugged and didn't remember most of what happened that night. I have participated in many MMF DP situations, but it was always with good friends of mine and we never considered "crossing swords" as someone described it. I have been exploring my butt with all kinds of paraphernalia since I was 15 and quite frankly I enjoy it just as much solo as with my female partner. Most recently I had an opportunity to fulfill mine and my GF's fantasy and had a gay guy come into our bedroom. I was nervous at first but as we got into it, it was cool. This guy surprised us with his deep throat capabilities. Of course it didn't feel the same, just different because it was just sex between two guys but it was hot and I think my GF enjoyed watching as well. yes I did suck his dick and there was no backdoor action. Will I do it again? not interested in seeing any guy alone, but if my GF asked me to do it again, I would consider it with a gay guy or a TS. Like someone said, life is too short. Take the time and savor all that is available. If you've never tried it, how will know what you are missing. You have nothing to lose except possibly missing out on a great experience.

ATH

Edited by AttilaTheHun
Clarification of partner

I am trying to get L:ucy to come to Ottawa......mmmmm.....

she was supposed to come this upcoming week...but had to change plans...not sure when she will be able to get up here

Lucy looks great! She is a TS I'd try for sure.

Just not sure if I want to try a TS yet!!LOL. It's great to see everyone being open about a few taboo subjects though.

The MMF thing is high on my list. It will happen one day.

I've been in contact with TSLucy and quite frankly the best way to see her is to visit her in Toronto. She travels, yes, but its because she has regular clients she sees in those cities and is usually booked way in advance. If I decided to see a TS it would definitely be a threesome with TSLucy and my GF.

ATH