Condom preferences?

Hello everyone,

When I started, just a few short months ago, the Winnipeg board was full of exciting discussion. It seems that hibernation has set in, so to spur more conversation, I will be starting "Auralie's Question of the Month"

While, of course, anyone from any area can answer the questions, I'd like to hear from Winnipeggers specifically!

Ok...are you ready? Here it is, January's Question of the Month:

What is your favourite kind of condom? I, personally, have been purchasing the Lifestyles non-latex Skyn condoms because, well, I like them. And I am a sucker for advertising and thought the boxes looked nice. What about everyone else?

Lifestyle has been my favorite for years, I don't find them thick and rubbery. Trojan's I find are thick and break easy.:-)

I just use whatever. I have a stash right now I prefer to use instead of what the girl has, but when push comes to shove, it doesn't matter to me.

That being said, I would be interested in trying those new SKYN condoms. Just to see what all the fuss is about.

Back in the day I really liked the Trojan Naturalamb Lamb Skin condoms...but the mint jelly was making everything sticky :(

Peace

Mr Green

I don't mind most of them, Durex being the brand I seem to have the most of, but I can easily tell you which brand of condoms is the worst. Hands down, without a doubt in my mind, TROJANS are the absolute worst condom out there. They taste horribly, they tend to slip off or worse yet, break! No matter how much they may be on sale for, I wouldn't waste my money if I were you.

Durex Sensithin and Trojan Thintensity are my current favourites.

I was super excited to try Kimonos, given the hype, but what a disappointment! I'd need a gallon of lube to finish the box, because they seemed to suck up ANY moisture - goodbye natural lubrication! I have a personal hate-on for Lifestyles, but I'm thinking of giving them a second chance.

Hm. Condom-testing party? Volunteers?

Hm. Condom-testing party? Volunteers?

I'm IN more ways than one:motion::bddog: BTW- 2 good choices >Durex Sensithin and Trojan Thintensity

I have a stash of Durex Sensithin and Kimonos. The Kimonos feel good but make me paranoid sometimes because if it's dark and she's really wet, they look invisible. One time I pulled out and was convinced that the thing broke like halfway down the shaft, so I freaked out and went to get another one but it was still completely intact.

Picked up some Avanti Bare for those who may be lactose intolerant...fuck, no, I mean allergic to latex. Haven't had a chance to try them on a real live specimen, but I jerked off into one to see if would be a decent fit. The last iteration of non-latex Avanti didn't feel like they were tight enough on my skinny old knob, these might be better. I'll take some latex sensitive testing volunteers over here as well. ;)

I was not particularly fond of the Kimono. Just didn't feel right. Did get to try out a couple of the "One" condoms and those I did like. I think that is a winner, along with the old stand-bys.

Trojan's suck( no pun intended). They are a gross condom that makes me gag, and hey I don't have much for gag reflexes.

Durex flavoured, awesome for BJ's. Lifestyle's great for sex. I find them very reliable and breakage almost never! I think I've had two incidences in 7 years.

I've used those avanti's, and lambskin. When it comes to using something that isn't used regularly kinda scares me a bit. Didn't like either.

I know I'm not the man having to feel them, but they still didn't feel all that great.

lifestyle ultra sensative are the ones I ussually purchase. The ladies always have their own supply which are acceptable. Just not fussy on those heavy rubber coloured ones. Like taking a shower with a fireman suit on.

BTW put me down for that testing thing.

PJ

BTW put me down for that testing thing.

PJ

Can you be more specific? Mine or Katedot's? Inquiring minds need to know ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Trojan Magnums and Durex Performax for sex personally, and whatever the SP has for hobbying. I find the Trojan Magnums are more comfortable for me, being a bit wider than average, but they're so goddamn expensive I only use them on special occasions...lol.

The Durex Performax aren't the best, they're tight and yet somehow fall off easily...plus they have some sort of numbing agent in them (probably should have read description before I bought them in bulk) so you can't feel the condom falling off or tearing.

If you're looking for a good condom to use as an SP for CBJ, I find that most SP's use Lifestyles flavoured condoms...

I hate how the flavoured condoms are also coloured, it's just kind of freaky, you know? I guess freaky isn't always a bad thing....

Ok, now that I have the beginning of a shopping list, the ladies might be able to answer this better than the men- what's your favourite type of lube?

I've heard KY and Durex strawberry (?) flavoured lubricant are the best...this coming from my female roommate making me do a smell and touch test (on my hands) between Durex and WET flavoured lubricants. Durex wins, it's much smoother and doesn't wear out as quickly.

No I didn't taste my roommates' lube, and this is a different roommate than in my other thread...:lol:

I saw a few sp's in the last while. Some use condoms that feel very good. Some use ones not so good. Glad your gals exchange tips. We all will feel better and come sooner.

;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, now that I have the beginning of a shopping list, the ladies might be able to answer this better than the men- what's your favourite type of lube?

Hmmm...Me ;)

Peace

Mr Green

I honestly hate the taste of flavoured lube due to its synthetic flavouring. Maybe I should make my own lube with pineapple extract or something. I actually prefer the taste of sweaty skin to fake strawberry.

For now I use unflavoured.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been selling condoms, lube and sex toys for years and I have to say after trying about 20 different kinds of lube I keep going back to the same one...it's called Vita-lub - I originally bought it at Discreet Boutique...it's made in Canada and is water-based...it's nice because my wholesaler now carries it...

I like Pjur Silicone for silicone toy play....

I'm not sure if anyone wants to know what I use for anal fisting...:butt:

As for condoms, Lifestyle non-lubricated mint for CBJ, Lifestyle reds are usually what I have or atlas - which are supposed to be the Canadian answer to Crown...I plow through LOTS of condoms because I love using toys and sometimes I will double condom toys so, I tend to stick with atlas for toy use...they cost me about forty cents each...

Can you be more specific? Mine or Katedot's? Inquiring minds need to know ;)

Katedot`s , no alergy to latex