Rachelle Reigns and Vanessa Kelly (Duo)

well, what can i say.....I had booked an 90 min session with Miss Rachelle Reigns when she first announced she was coming to Winnipeg not knowing what exciting amazing time that I would be having. Now I've been with Rachelle before in fact i posted on here about our encounter and it was nothing short of spectacular. as the day of her arrival got closer i found out that legend Vanessa Kelly was going to be coming to Winnipeg and also be joining her here and they were doing duos.

well it's not rocket science i figure ya only live once so i booked a 90min duo session with the 2 wonderful ladies.

I arrived on time to a nice downtown hotel and after a short knock the door opened and i was greeted by the "Apple Bottom" beauty her self Rachelle we exchanged quick pleasantries and into the room walked Vanessa Kelly from the bathroom again i was greet with a warm hug.

now here i am stuck in a room( yeah i know its sooo tough to take) with 2 amazing beauties i was offered a shower and quickly made my move to clean up after the shower.

after the shower i came back into the room and became comfortable on the bed where i was joined on either side of me by these exquisite beauties. it's really hard to go into detail with out saying to much which i don't like to do as each experience would be different.

long and the short of it (pun intended) i had an amazing time with Rachelle and Vanessa would i do it again in heart beat

thank you to you both for an amazing evening

I also had the opportunity to spend some time with the lovely Rachelle during her last visit, along with the duo. I will say both ladies very much wanted to ensure I enjoyed my time with them, were enthusiastic, and professional. not sure if I like having my focus split on two ladies personally, but glad I tried it. This was my second time with Rachelle and am feeling very comfortable with her, she wants to make sure you feel special and well taken care of. Awesome looks, amazing, safe, I highly recommend spending time with her.

Although I have never met Rachelle in person, I have spoken to her over the phone and I can attest to the fact that she is genuinely an incredibly sweet girl. As far as Vanessa goes, I've never had the pleasure. One thing is for certain though, Vanessa is a marketing GENIUS!

Although I have never met Rachelle in person, I have spoken to her over the phone and I can attest to the fact that she is genuinely an incredibly sweet girl. As far as Vanessa goes, I've never had the pleasure. One thing is for certain though, Vanessa is a marketing GENIUS!

Lovely Soleil,

When we return to Winnipeg we will have to meet for a drink. You seem like such a cool confident woman..it's great!

and...

I agree Vanessa is a marketing genius!

Cool Cucumber...

It was my pleasure !! Hope to see you in March!!<3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.