Hi.

Planning a bachelor party for a friend of mine.

Is there any place/girl/technique you would recommend to make sure he (and we) gets as much as possible in the rooms ?

If anyone wants to recommend herself even.

PM or public

Thanks

It sounds like you would be better off getting an SP or two (maybe who dance or have danced before) to do a private party for your group, rather than venturing out to a club.

Hi.

Planning a bachelor party for a friend of mine.

Is there any place/girl/technique you would recommend to make sure he (and we) gets as much as possible in the rooms ?

If anyone wants to recommend herself even.

PM or public

Thanks

Any place will usually give a good show for a bachelor party. I been in two at Ottawa on strip clubs and had a good time.

I would have to agree with Bridgette on this one. Most of the strip clubs will have a bit of a package where you can have the groom embarassed - perhaps even to the point that the marriage won't happen. but if you looking for certain action for him/others then you'd be best going the route of a SP. There are several here that if you do your research will have dancing experience. the rest would be up to you to negotiate.