Tara Love in Ottawa

I was in town all week and her pics intrigued me - especially after visiting a different SP each night. Tara shows her face and bod readily in her ads, so there's no hiding anything but I couldn't believe she was real. On my last night, I finally got the nerve to call her and it turns out she was stay in a hotel nearby on Queens street.

Yep! She was the same girl behind the door as in the pics. Whew!! Huge sigh of relief. She's definitely the proverbial sexy french gal that we've all heard about, AND she's a spinner :-) Before we jumped in, I asked for a massage and to my surprise, she was pretty good! We chit-chatted small talk for 20 mins or so while she kneaded out some knots in my back and shoulders. Finally, she asked me to turn around which I happily compiled.

The bbbj was SUPERB. Another pooner mentioned that she does a nice wet bbbj - boy, did she ever. Lots of spit as she gobbled my member for several mins. Lots of eye contact as she went up and down my shaft. I asked to go 69, which was no problem. I must have spent another 10-15 mins DATY. Finally, she put a glove on, and rode me cowgirl for awhile, moved to mish for another while, and finally finished doggie. I blew my load as she turned her turn to stare right at me with a devilish grin as I pounded her doggie. Wow...what a girl!!!

Won't go into the LAS, except to say that I fully recommend her services and will repeat when she/I am in Ottawa again or when I'm in Montreal (her home town). Best 220 I've ever spent in an hour ;-)

• Like 3