Incalls Hotels vs Home Residencies ?

Just to either relieve or heighten my paranoia. If I'm going to visit an sp at her incall (house,condo,hotel room) and all discussion prior to was via txt or email, what risk am I running regarding being in a bawdy house? Is hosting an outcall there only real risk free encounter? Any thoughts welcome.

Just to either relieve or heighten my paranoia. If I'm going to visit an sp at her incall (house,condo,hotel room) and all discussion prior to was via txt or email, what risk am I running regarding being in a bawdy house? Is hosting an outcall there only real risk free encounter? Any thoughts welcome.

Outcalls are 100% legal at this time.

Incalls are technically not, however mostly tolerated. Making sure your not booking underage, book independent SP, and staying away from the sketchy places ( ie: bad area's of town) BUT I would not suggest confirming your appointment on email or txt, as you can never really know who you are talking to. If you are researching your provider, finding a reputable lady then your risk is greatly lowered. Stick to the CERB ladies, for extra risk management .

• Like 1

I definitely prefer the comfort and convenience of her Incall location - although not so much if in a sketchy area.

My 1st SP encounter was at my home, but that was way too awkward and uncomfortable wondering if the neighbours noticed the midnight rendezvous and who might rat me out.

Hotel is ok when traveling, but in the same city it can be a problem. With hotels hosting meetings and conferences, I've nearly ran into people that would leave me reeling to come up with a good story!

I prefer a lady's residence or private incall. I'm in a smaller city and often know the people that work in the hotels which makes discretion challenging.