Welcome Gents, my name is Tiffany. I am 5'11" tall, 130lbs with short dark blond hair, hazel bedroom eyes, and a smile that will drive you crazy!!

I believe in the simple pleasures of life, and love sensual experiences!! From the moment I walk into a room with you, you will feel the connection between us. From the first soft flirty move I make to a finish that will leave you weak in the knees, you will be thanking yourself for spending time with me!

You will always leave my room felling relaxed and with a smile on your face!!

picture.php?albumid=8614&pictureid=57310

It is after great thought and consideration that I have decided that it is time to announce that I will be leaving the Massage business.

I would like to thank all of you for the wonderful memories and I will never forget the kindness of you all.

Thank you for teaching me so much about myself this business and how wonderful the world can be.

CERB is a Great Community filled with wonderful people, and I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to experience some of that greatness.

All that being said that I will be retiring from the business at the end of February, So you still have some time to live all of your Tiff Dreams :wink:

picture.php?albumid=8614&pictureid=57309

I'll be here at Angel's Touch

Only 2 Great Chances to Live your Tiff Dreams...

XOXOXO

Sunday February 23rd 10:00am-9:00pm

Friday February 28th 3:30-11:00pm

XOXOXO

To reach me

Call Angels at 613-274-7073

or

Send me a PM here on CERB

picture.php?albumid=8614&pictureid=57217

Services

Sensual Relaxation Massage

Body Slides, to make you say OMG

Sexy Soapy showers for 2

Duo massages(2 girls, 4 hands) Oh, you will never regret spoiling yourself to one of these!!

Private Dance Shows

Set you on Fire Girl Friend Experience

picture.php?albumid=8614&pictureid=57208

Couples/Ladies Welcome

Life is to be enjoyed.

not just endured -Gordon B. Hincley

• Like 1