Kneaded Touch on Merivale

I think if you go read their web site you will see it is RMT so I would say answer would be no

• Like 1

I've been MANY times. Strictly legit, no extras - ever.

Yeah 100 percent legit. Though I'd be lying if I didn't say I haven't dreamed of the ladies rigging me whole getting a legit massage. On masseuse consistently allows my hand to rib along her chest when she is moving my arms around :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

okay, for all those who keep asking for this Masseuses name I dont' feel comfortable giving it. She's 100% legit. I don't think she means to do it but is oblivious to the fact taht when she is leaning into massage my arms with them outstretched there is no place for them to go but against her boobs. last thing this place needs is a bunch of peopel trying to purposely rub her. She's actually a good masseuse that I use when needed so if things get messed up for her I'd hate to be the root of it. Now I know that we are all nice men here but it only takes one idiot to ruin it for all. So if you really must know, there are only like 4 there, go and find out yourself but I honestly won't say who it is.

If this was a true Rub and Tug place I'd have no problem sharing. Hope you understand.

• Like 2