Hello,

Has any one seen Candy yet, I thing she might have been Jessie out in Winnipeg and the reviews weren't that great. Any info would be awesome before I take the plunge so to speak.

I seen Candy she is Awsome 10 ++++++++++++++++++ Thank You VIPOTG for providing Halifax with good SP'S that don't break the bank.

• Like 1

WOW , thats all i can say :shehot:, always wanted to be with an Asian lady and she did not dissapoint , omg im moving to korea ... lol but no seriously, im in heaven right now , what a shame she will be gone in a couple days , walked in and she was dressed like OMG , stripped off and in the shower we went, then in heavenly bliss after, what a sweetheart , not alot of english but enough to understand ,after she blew my mind she massaged and relaxed me and we talked a bit, was so sad it had to end ... wish all ladies could be that sweet . also gave a tip as well , she was sooo worth it .

i dont even wanna wash i can still smell her on me .. lol

Yes Candy is the Best maybe they will send her back here again, I fell in love with her, Halifax needs more SP'S like this.

• Like 1

Yes Candy is the Best maybe they will send her back here again, I fell in love with her, Halifax needs more SP'S like this.

I agree I wish every SP treated us like this.

• Like 1

Eating Candy was like winning the Lottery, and Riding her well you figure it out, I vote we keep her here Boys she is a keeper !!!

• Like 2

OMG!!! Candy is awesome!!! It is a shame she is leaving tonight, but man oh man, what an experience I just had with her. I actually was hesitant about seeing her, as her pics on BP were way too hot, I thought she was a scammer. But, can you believe, it, not only were the pics of her, but she is even better in person. To top it all, she is probably one of the most talented SPs I have ever encountered. Guys, if you have a chance to see her tonight, go for it!

• Like 1

I'm sure it's a good boss-worker relationship for the shops that send their girls to these smaller cities in the Maritimes as opposed to Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal. Too much competition between Korean shops and lots of nefarious tactics like asshole clients, police, and intimidation.

Instead of servicing 8 cocks a day in the bigger cities the girls can relax in between sessions and see at most 5 a day.

Besides, what competition in Halifax is there than can compete with accompanied shower before and after, BBBJ, LFK/DFK, DATY, massage at an all-inclusive price less than $$.

• Like 1