Aylmer/Hull (maybe gat)

Hey all!

I'm a little new to this... So got a question...

With regards to incalls... Are their any recommended girls that host in Aylmer or Hull? And lastly Gatineau.

Ty

From all the recommendations I've read ... and her amazing attitude when chatting here on the board, I'm sure every member would confidently join me in recommending Peachy to you ... she is located on that side of the river!!

Good luck ... and welcome to cerb!!

Scout

How sweet Scout251. Mah(that was a kiss). So when are you coming over? Yes I am in the Gatineau area and I love to entertain. So please pm me and say hi. I hope to talk to you soon. XoXo Peachy/Val

P.S. Take a look at my website. http://www.peachyval.com/

peachy is the only one i know who is in gatineau fulltime. peachy is a great lady and gives an amazing service. one of the best have tried in the ottawa/gatineau region.

I'm glad this question was asked since I too am on the Quebec side but don't know of any ladies here. Thanks for the info on Peachy by everyone. If there are other reputable ladies please feel free. Thanks.

Well I have not had much luck (mostly because of my schedule) trying to meet a nice lady in Gatineau so I thought I would try something different. I should be more specific and will say that I am looking for a lady east of downtown Hull towards Aylmer since this would be easier for me. I am looking for a lady between 22-30 yrs of age or so who is small to medium build. I am specifically looking for something very relaxing and non-rushed - maybe 2-3 hours either in the morning (say 9 or 10 am) or in the evening say at about 9pm or so. I would be available to meet this week but would need 24 hours notice to arrange my schedule. If this week does not work I will have other availabilities but would probably be later in the month. Thanks in advance for any responses.