Ladies lets help the gentlemen

I was thinking...{yes i do that sometimes}lol..that we ladies should help the gentlemen with valentines for their S/O.

We can give them ideas for of gifts besides the usual..chocolates and flowers. Even some romantic songs they can play for them.

Think of something perhpas you would like and maybe it's something they would like.

My ideas- a nice romantic vacation

-a puppy {of course it has to stay a puppy}lol

-dance lessons {maybe your S/O has always wanted to learn ballroom dancing}

-a massage for 2

-erotic novels

-sexual toys-she has to have the wand...

i'll ge tbqck to you with songs...lol

kisses,

Emma A

What about something for the both of us ( husband and wife )?

What about something that would involve my SO, me and you emma?

That way we could all enjoy it and it would make an easy and lovely way for the two of you to meet.

In my mind it would be the perfect Valentine gift.:rolleyes:

Ok maybe I live in a fantasy world but it just a thought.:confused:

What about something for the both of us ( husband and wife )?

What about something that would involve my SO' date=' me and you emma?

That way we could all enjoy it and it would make an easy and lovely way for the two of you to meet.

In my mind it would be the perfect Valentine gift.:rolleyes:

Ok maybe I live in a fantasy world but it just a thought.:confused:[/quote']

ummm i think that's a fantasy world T...lol..i don't think your wife would agree on me for a present..lmao..although i would!

ps can 3 of us fit in your tub? That would be cool a nice bubble bath for 3..lmao

But remember Emma, it's all in the marketing and the packaging. I'm just trying to figure out how to market and package it..... :razz:

What a great idea Emma. I was thinking of getting a sex toy of the vibrating kind for my SO ... and indirectly for me I guess.

Could any of the fine CERB ladies recommend some good products. Neither one of us has any experience with such things.

Thanks,

GHT

Emma?????????????// you are getting naughty again aren't you??????????

I think the best present for the gentlemen is a picture of you...with sound....if possible...he, he, he

Now, my ideas are:

1- a nice pair of undies for the boys...full of chocolate hearts.....we or the SO has to eat every heart.......

2-a gorgeous toy for both.....

3- a silk assemble of bed shirts to cuddle on.....

4-an erotic novel

and last:

you and me together just for them.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am not gay, you are not gay but wont we do for our CERB friends...eh????????????:bddog:Happy February boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a great idea, Emma, I love the way you think!

Could help us ladies out too, lol!

Here are my ideas, hope this helps y'all out!

:motion: Cook her a romantic dinner, even if it is terrible, with the right wine and candles she will feel very spoiled anyway!

:motion: Take her out on the town- dinner, dancing, etc., then surprise her with a hotel reso- rose petals, chilled champagne, sexy massage oil, etc.- and take a bath together- getting her wet in more ways than one!

:motion: Buy a package of dance lessons, and actually use them!

:motion: I agree with Emma on the vacation thing, love travelling, and travel sex, lol, always hotter, n'est-ce pas?

:motion: Get one of those collage style picture frames, fill with pictures of you both together, uber-cute!

:motion: If she likes HBO's True Blood, get her the series by Charlaine Harris, I couldn't put it down!!

:bowdown: Write her a romantic poem, then videotape yourself reading it to her and post it on Youtube, all romantic-like, something she can look up where-ever she is and feel special, bonus- good for the wallet!

Hope you all have a happy V- Day!

.Bethany.

Xoxox

What a great idea Emma. I was thinking of getting a sex toy of the vibrating kind for my SO ... and indirectly for me I guess.

Could any of the fine CERB ladies recommend some good products. Neither one of us has any experience with such things.

Thanks,

GHT

This is such a great idea, Emma, I love the way you think!

Could help us ladies out too, lol!

Here are my ideas, hope this helps y'all out!

:motion: Cook her a romantic dinner, even if it is terrible, with the right wine and candles she will feel very spoiled anyway!

:motion: Take her out on the town- dinner, dancing, etc., then surprise her with a hotel reso- rose petals, chilled champagne, sexy massage oil, etc.- and take a bath together- getting her wet in more ways than one!

:motion: Buy a package of dance lessons, and actually use them!

:motion: I agree with Emma on the vacation thing, love travelling, and travel sex, lol, always hotter, n'est-ce pas?

:motion: Get one of those collage style picture frames, fill with pictures of you both together, uber-cute!

:motion: If she likes HBO's True Blood, get her the series by Charlaine Harris, I couldn't put it down!!

:bowdown: Write her a romantic poem, then videotape yourself reading it to her and post it on Youtube, all romantic-like, something she can look up where-ever she is and feel special, bonus- good for the wallet!

Hope you all have a happy V- Day!

.Bethany.

Xoxox

Great ideas...love them

Thanks,

GHT

I love my toys...anything you want to know just ask... my favorite one is The Hitachi wand http://www.pinkcherry.ca/Hitachi-Magic-Wand/productinfo/8810.45/?gclid=CJz27MaYy58CFWEO5QodYney3Q

What if you don't have a S/O and Emma is out of town???

Aaaagh!!!

Back to Star Wars & Hands Solo

What if you don't have a S/O and Emma is out of town???

Aaaagh!!!

Back to Star Wars & Hands Solo

haha your funny Daddio.. you have Amelia...you can give her a bunny...or home made cookies...:wink:

Guest W***ledi*Time
haha your funny Daddio.. you have Amelia...you can give her a bunny...or home made cookies...:wink:

Emma, drop in on Amelia's Blog, and you'll see -- Daddio has given her a gift to last her the whole month! Way to go Daddio!! You Rock!!

Guest S**a*Q

Thanks,

GHT

I worked in a sexstore and one of the top selling sex toys ever for couples was the we-vibe. It's the first toy designed for couples, and can be worn DURING sex (or just for female masturbation). It was actually designed by a man that was laid off from Nortel in Ottawa. :)

http://we-vibe.com/

Its waterproof, handsfree, and stimulates the clitoris and the gspot in her, yet is small enough to be worn by her during penetration, which my good men-friends, turns your girl into a vibrating toy :)

I have one and love it.. but lost my charger... lol

Hope this helps

We-vibe Its waterproof, handsfree, and stimulates the clitoris and the gspot in her, yet is small enough to be worn by her during penetration, which my good men-friends, turns your girl into a vibrating toy :)

I have one and love it.. but lost my charger... lol

Hope this helps

Sounds like a great product. I'll have to do some shopping.

Thanks for the recommendations Sara & Emma.

GHT

Guest S**a*Q
Sounds like a great product. I'll have to do some shopping.

Thanks for the recommendations Sara & Emma.

GHT

The we-vibe is pricey (129.99$, well worth it however...), for a woman that has never used toys before, a more affordable option to try before going headfirst into this toy would be a vibrating cockring, that you wear, and has a tiny bullet that vibrates her clitoris during penetration. Those retail between 10 and 20$ depending on whether or not he batteries are replaceable :)

Hope you have an orgasmic V-Day!!! :D