Anastasia (formerly Sofia @ PK)

I have seen Anastasia (formerly Sofia at PK) a number of times and am absolutely smitten with her. Her beauty, smile, pretty face, and personality fill any room. She is very passionate, sensual, attractive, well groomed, and focused on providing you with exactly what you need.

What separates Anastasia from the rest is that she is a smart woman with a down to earth, relaxed attitude and the deeper connection she can form with you, should you choose to engage her.

Did I mention she provides the most amazing bbbj and dfk - she's the ultimate GFE. She can also provide some fun PSE style service, depending on your mood.

I would highly recommend Anastasia.

Thanks again Anastasia! see you soon

• Like 1

do a search on bp with that name and you will find her number

Hope this help.

Additional Comments:

I saw her last week and she was awesome really focus and very polite. Service provided : full service with dfk daty bbbj and cim

Wow, simply the best. I have had the pleasure of Anastasia's company many times. A true professional who makes your pleasure her number 1 goal. Completely open minded, well dressed and a stunning beauty. Every time with her is a pleasurable Adventure!

Anastasia is amazing and a thing of beauty.

Not only is she obviously a young, gorgeous sweetheart but she's very sensual and attentive to your needs. She has an appealing and sweet personality that can easily engage you in friendly and casual conversation. She's a girlfriend experience that makes being with her feel like a dream.

She's also always dressed to impress with sexuality oozing from her tempting curves. You'll feel relaxed and completely at ease when her bedroom skills take over and guide you into complete ecstasy. You won't be disappointed, she is without a doubt worth the visit(s).

First impressions will have you craving for seconds, then thirds and.. before you know it.. you'll find yourself addicted!!

Look forward to our next rendez-vous Anastasia! ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.